Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I don't mind security checkpoints and screening inside the airport.  It's the no-waiting in your car in front that's just stupid.

I like that rule.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I like that rule.

I do too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

While riding my motorcycle, people who continue to slowly roll forward instead of fully stopping at intersections when I have right-of-way. That makes me nervous. Just stop, people.  Do you hear me!  Just stop!

Quote:While riding my motorcycle, people who continue to slowly roll forward instead of fully stopping at intersections when I have right-of-way. That makes me nervous. Just stop, people.  Do you hear me!  Just stop!

Man, that makes me nervous in a car!

Quote:Bananas that look pristine from the outside and look like a domestic abuse victim on the inside.
:yucky:

Quote:While riding my motorcycle, people who continue to slowly roll forward instead of fully stopping at intersections when I have right-of-way. That makes me nervous. Just stop, people.  Do you hear me!  Just stop!

Or the person who approaches the intersection very quickly. What both of these types don't realize is they are holding themselves up because the person with the right-of-way slows down in reaction to them.

Quote:I like that rule.

Quote:I do too.

Why?  The person your waiting for is walking out, maybe one minute away and you have to drive off and circle back around?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Deacon.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Rico's face.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Why?  The person your waiting for is walking out, maybe one minute away and you have to drive off and circle back around?

Or stopped off to use the bathroom or still getting their luggage and that car is sitting there and sitting there and sitting there...mean while the person you are picking up is standing there waiting at the curb but you can't get to them because that other car is sitting in the way saying their person is on the way.

Quote:Having to jump through security hoops at the airport just to assuage some poorly based fears about a one in 100,000 likelihood event.

What gets me is the way they set up all these new rules and new procedures for re-entering the country, and then they passed a budget cut that laid off most of the people who run the customs and immigration kiosks.   I wouldn't mind going through all that stuff if I didn't have to stand in line for 3 hours just to show my passport. 

Quote:Rico's face.

Hell, how do you think I feel?

Quote:Hell, how do you think I feel?

Trivial?

Quote:Trivial?

Mods that aren't funny.

Quote:Mods that aren't funny.

Yeah...some of them have no sense of humor at all! Glad that I'm not one of them! :teehee:

Quote:Hell, how do you think I feel?

Extremely lucky?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Or stopped off to use the bathroom or still getting their luggage and that car is sitting there and sitting there and sitting there...mean while the person you are picking up is standing there waiting at the curb but you can't get to them because that other car is sitting in the way saying their person is on the way.

Yep. I can only imagine how long people would clog that area up if they were allowed to sit there for 20 minutes at a time. It would be a nightmare. At larger airports it's a nightmare already without people being able to stop and wait.

My local airport has a little waiting pen for cars just before the terminal. You wait there, your arrival calls you, you drive approximately 20 seconds over to them and pick them up and leave. Really easy.

Quote:Yep. I can only imagine how long people would clog that area up if they were allowed to sit there for 20 minutes at a time. It would be a nightmare. At larger airports it's a nightmare already without people being able to stop and wait.

My local airport has a little waiting pen for cars just before the terminal. You wait there, your arrival calls you, you drive approximately 20 seconds over to them and pick them up and leave. Really easy.

Wuut? You have a terminal for crop dusters?

Quote:Wuut? You have a terminal for crop dusters?

That and the Pterodactyl Ascender Smile

When I work from home I can still poop on company time but I have to use my own toilet paper.