Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:People who claim to be Jags fans but constantly criticize the Jags on this very message board.

Some constructive criticism is fine when warranted, but the constant criticism of everything is quite annoying.

We're gonna lose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We're gonna lose.

That's a prediction, not a criticism.

They don't put enough sprinkles on the ice cream.  That's a criticism.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I hate sprinkles!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's a prediction, not a criticism.

They don't put enough sprinkles on the ice cream.  That's a criticism.

Get out.

Quote:We're gonna lose.
at least we are consistent!

[Image: business-commerce-sales-salesman-sales_c...72_low.jpg]

I'm not the biggest coconut fan, but the toasted coconut ice cream Kilwin's makes is friggin' delicious.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:What do you do, squirt a bunch of hershey's syrup in it?

Quote:I am very dubious about this....

This one is outstanding.

Ingredients
  • 3 medium avocados;
  • ¼ cup raw honey;
  • ¼ cup and 2 tbsp cocoa powder;
  • 3 tbsp almond butter;
  • 1 tsp lemon juice;
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon;
  • 1 tsp ground nutmeg;
  • ½ tsp flavored extract (mint, coffee, almond, hazelnut), optional;
<p style="font-family:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;margin:0px;">Throw it in a blender or hand mix it and refrigerate. I use some mint extract on occasion, but mostly just the cocoa.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Townies. Stay your arses on the west side of the bridges.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Townies. Stay your arses on the west side of the bridges.

Word.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What the hell is a townie?

Quote:What the hell is a townie?

Non-beach residents who cross the intracoastal, trash our beaches, clog our streets and start fights in our bars which causes our more conservative residents to react negatively to any attempts to grow the commerce of the community.

Quote:This one is outstanding.

Ingredients
  • 3 medium avocados;
  • ¼ cup raw honey;
  • ¼ cup and 2 tbsp cocoa powder;
  • 3 tbsp almond butter;
  • 1 tsp lemon juice;
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon;
  • 1 tsp ground nutmeg;
  • ½ tsp flavored extract (mint, coffee, almond, hazelnut), optional;
Throw it in a blender or hand mix it and refrigerate. I use some mint extract on occasion, but mostly just the cocoa.

How bad for you is regular chocolate pudding made with low fat milk that this version and it's almost 100 grams of avocado fat is better than??

Quote:Townies. Stay your arses on the west side of the bridges.

Quote:Word.

Then y'all keep your behinds on your side of the ditch too. Don't be clogging up our roads coming into town for your jobs and football games and such. Tongue

Quote:How bad for you is regular chocolate pudding made with low fat milk that this version and it's almost 100 grams of avocado fat is better than??

Depends on how you feel about refined sugar I'd wager. And the idea that low fat milk is good for you, or even better than whole fat milk, is false advertising. The whole "fat is bad" craze is finally starting to crack as we realize that moderation is the key to healthy living. That's why I've cut back to just a case of Guinness and a 1.75 of Jameson a week, I was just drinking too much before.

Quote:  

Then y'all keep your behinds on your side of the ditch too. Don't be clogging up our roads coming into town for your jobs and football games and such. Tongue

Deal?

Quote:Deal?

Works for me! I never got out that way any more!! Big Grin

Quote:Depends on how you feel about refined sugar I'd wager. And the idea that low fat milk is good for you, or even better than whole fat milk, is false advertising. The whole "fat is bad" craze is finally starting to crack as we realize that moderation is the key to healthy living. That's why I've cut back to just a case of Guinness and a 1.75 of Jameson a week, I was just drinking too much before.

So basically you're saying that eating real chocolate pudding in moderation is okay, rather than making pretend pudding? :teehee:

Quote:How bad for you is regular chocolate pudding made with low fat milk that this version and it's almost 100 grams of avocado fat is better than??

Because avocados are super food.

At 3:30PM my inbox was clear and my tasks for the day were done. By 3:45PM I had 8 new emails. 

Quote:  

I'm sure we'll find a way to survive without your Walmarts.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.