Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Thought I paid 13.99 for a case of toilet paper only for it arrive and realize I paid 13.99 for 6 rolls damn you Amazon.

Now that's just flushing your money down the toilet!

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Now that's just flushing your money down the toilet!

I didn't even want to use it I told my wife it was like wiping my butt with gold
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Toilet paper on Amazon?? That was your first mistake...lol

Yeah I got all excited when we got real internet and bought Amazon prime since we can stream stuff now. So I thought hey we can probably get some good deals with free shipping! Well a case of toilet paper wouldve been a good deal, 6 rolls no bueno

Quote:You either need to get a better job or come to the workers rights paradise that is Europe.

Can you send it back?

Wait cars don't break in europe on the weekends? Hmmmmm perhaps I have judged those commies all wrong?

Quote:Wait cars don't break in europe on the weekends? Hmmmmm perhaps I have judged those commies all wrong?
They do, but thanks to public transport no-one is really that bothered by it. 

Quote:Yeah I got all excited when we got real internet and bought Amazon prime since we can stream stuff now. So I thought hey we can probably get some good deals with free shipping! Well a case of toilet paper wouldve been a good deal, 6 rolls no bueno

You have a big family, try out Prime Pantry.

Quote:They do, but thanks to public transport no-one is really that bothered by it.

Europe doesn't have the kind of desolate wilderness Eric inhabits.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Europe doesn't have the kind of desolate wilderness Eric inhabits.
Bostwick is desolate wilderness?

Quote:Bostwick is desolate wilderness?

Yes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Bostwick is desolate wilderness?

As close to it as I can get, prefer wyoming style but hey a man's still gotta work.

Quote:Yes.

How far must it be to the closest McDonald's to qualify?

Quote:How far must it be to the closest McDonald's to qualify?

No place on Earth is safe from Ronald's reach.

Quote:No place on Earth is safe from Ronald's reach.

Go to Alaska.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2016, 07:32 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:How far must it be to the closest McDonald's to qualify?

McDonalds is a 36 mile round trip from my house

Quote:McDonalds is a 36 mile round trip from my house

Forget McDonald's.  I want the blueberry pancakes and pie this Saturday.

Quote:Forget McDonald's. I want the blueberry pancakes and pie this Saturday.

Haha yes sir best time if the year here if you come down you'll pass my property right before you make the turn off 17 to the festival.

Quote:Haha yes sir best time if the year here if you come down you'll pass my property right before you make the turn off 17 to the festival.
I'll wave a jaguars flag out the window on the way by.  Are there any pick-your-own places in the area? 

Quote:I'll wave a jaguars flag out the window on the way by. Are there any pick-your-own places in the area?

Oh yea there's a upick farm the street right before you turn at the flashibg light on 17

Training new hires..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The closest McDonalds to my hidey place is 75 miles round trip. Eric lives in the city.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]