Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:The closest McDonalds to my hidey place is 75 miles round trip. Eric lives in the city.
There are six McDonald's within 15 minute walking distance from my place of work. As well as two Burger Kings, two Subways and a KFC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:There are six McDonald's within 15 minute walking distance from my place of work. As well as two Burger Kings, two Subways and a KFC.

And in 20 years Europe will be as fat as America! 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:And in 20 years Europe will be as fat as America! 
And another thing we'll be better at than America.

Quote:And another thing we'll be better at than America.

Says the guy hanging out on an American website...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Says the guy hanging out on an American website...
London Jaguars?

I kid I kid….

Ninja

Quote:London Jaguars?

I kid I kid….

Ninja

It still wouldn't be the Dutch Jaguars... Big Grin

Quote:Says the guy hanging out on an American website...

Another thing we do better: Internet. Higher speeds and lower prices.

Quote:Another thing we do better: Internet. Higher speeds and lower prices.

Yep...still on an American website. :yes:

Quote:Yep...still on an American website. :yes:
Can't really brag about Europe on a European site can I? Every one would just agree with me and bask in the glory of our natural superiority. And what use is a smug sense of superiority if you can't rub it in someone face?

When cashiers ask me to sign up for a credit card at checkout.
Only a chump boos the home team!

When Euros speaking anything other than German spout off about 'Merica

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:When cashiers ask me to sign up for a credit card at checkout.

Are you sure?  You get 20% off your ENTIRE purchase!

Quote:Can't really brag about Europe on a European site can I? Every one would just agree with me and bask in the glory of our natural superiority. And what use is a smug sense of superiority if you can't rub it in someone face?

That all sounds lovely...except for the fact that you're into an American sport and Korean women. Yeah...Dutch superiority is legit.

Next time you line up to play war with Germany you should lose our number.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Americans bragging about things that happened three generations ago and which they had nothing to do with.

Europeans bragging about stuff that is happening right now that they had nothing to do with. Ninja

I'd find the wonderfulness of American superiority annoying too...if I wasn't an American.

Sushi menus.

Quote:Sushi menus.
Why?

Sushi menus are awesome. Who doesn't like a picture of what they're ordering?