Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Why?

Specifically sushi rolls.  Because there's always a hundred different rolls, with random stuff in them and random names, and none of them have exactly what you want, or they have what you want but ruin it by also adding something like imitation crab.  

One day I just said screw it and asked for a roll with avocado, cucumber and tuna.  The girl taking the order almost panicked.  She rang it up as a cucumber avocado roll (which somehow was randomly on the menu) with tuna added.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can't really brag about Europe on a European site can I? Every one would just agree with me and bask in the glory of our natural superiority. And what use is a smug sense of superiority if you can't rub it in someone face?

You have Amsterdam, wins every time.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You have Amsterdam, wins every time.
You should come over here. You'd love it, even if most of the houses aren't wheelchair accessible, 

Quote:You have Amsterdam, wins every time.

As someone that's never had to pay for pot or sex, the appeal is lost on me.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:As someone that's never had to pay for pot or sex, the appeal is lost on me.
I got you boo

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

The one thing that annoys me and I don't know if it has already been brought up in the thread is when it's someone's birthday at work and there is one designated colleague who will go around the office with a collection so the office can get them something for their birthday. I DO NOT LIKE YOU, i just tolerate you because I HAVE TO, why would I get you anything for your birthday!?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty sure I don't get paid anymore, it somehow all goes back into the business. The other week I gave £5 to charity because a bloke at work's girlfriend gave up "sugar" for a month. Do something worthwhile for charity, climb a mountain or something at least.

If you haven't gathered already, I hate work.

Cling wrap.

They outta just put that next to the tampons in the stores. Never knew a man that can use it without it sticking to itself. Women seem to have no issue at all.

The term "butthurt."
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

I think I've said this somewhere before but people you have to hunt down to give business.

It's unbelievable how many people are so lazy they will get passed over for business because they can't return a phone call or email. Or lose your order, or can't/won't answer simple questions. Holy smokes.

Maybe its just my profession but somehow I doubt it.

My 4 year old has discovered some kind of kids YouTube channel on the ps4 it plays the same damn song and has animated superheros doing random stuff like riding a horse or walking in a city. But this dn song "little finger wher are you, here I am here I am, daddy finger where are you"

It doesn't even make sense!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:My 4 year old has discovered some kind of kids YouTube channel on the ps4 it plays the same damn song and has animated superheros doing random stuff like riding a horse or walking in a city. But this dn song "little finger wher are you, here I am here I am, daddy finger where are you"

Wait until he discovers the "pull my finger" story.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Wait until he discovers the "pull my finger" story.

I'm thinking Eric has already shared that one with him!! Lol

Another thing that annoys me following on from my office post. People bringing babies into work. What does this achieve? What is the point? Why do you do it?

Congratulations your sex organs work.

Quote:I'm thinking Eric has already shared that one with him!! Lol

:whistling:

Quote:Another thing that annoys me following on from my office post. People bringing babies into work. What does this achieve? What is the point? Why do you do it?

Congratulations your sex organs work.

Not everyone despises their work or coworkers as you do.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:My 4 year old has discovered some kind of kids YouTube channel on the ps4 it plays the same damn song and has animated superheros doing random stuff like riding a horse or walking in a city. But this dn song "little finger wher are you, here I am here I am, daddy finger where are you"

Would you prefer a talking sponge or a purple dinosaur without elbows?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Would you prefer a talking sponge or a purple dinosaur without elbows?

I heard that "I love you, you love me" song so much when my son was little that I wanted to go out on a purple rampage!!

Quote:Not everyone despises their work or coworkers as you do.

I don't despise work or anyone, just find a small quantity of people at work highly annoying.

Quote:Would you prefer a talking sponge or a purple dinosaur without elbows?

Oh we get plenty of that talking sponge they haven't discovered the evil purple dinosour thank God.

Quote:If you haven't gathered already, I hate work.

Quote:I don't despise work or anyone, just find a small quantity of people at work highly annoying.

<_<

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato