Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Even though you're half joking....no, it is definitely not confined to any particular race. My extensive research does seem to show that age plays a factor.

Everything is racist if you call them out on it.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Everything is racist if you call them out on it.

Huh?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Huh?

If you press them they'll tell you EVERYTHING is evidence of racism. You watch football? Racist. Sun came up? Racist. You took another breath? Racist.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Birthday parties, if you're older than 13 why the hell are we celebrating your birthday still? 

Every year me and the wife fight, she insist all four of them get birthday parties every year, it's overkill. You get B-day parties the first 3 years, then at 5, 10, 13 and if your spoiled 16. that should be it.

30 year old birthday parties, that's just ridiculous grow up.....

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Birthday parties, if you're older than 13 why the hell are we celebrating your birthday still? 

Every year me and the wife fight, she insist all four of them get birthday parties every year, it's overkill. You get B-day parties the first 3 years, then at 5, 10, 13 and if your spoiled 16. that should be it.

You don't have a birthday party for your six year old? That's cold.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You don't have a birthday party for your six year old? That's cold.

The wife always wins this fight I just think it's stupid.

Quote:Birthday parties, if you're older than 13 why the hell are we celebrating your birthday still?

Why, back in my day, we didn't have birthday parties because we didn't have enough spare breathing air to celebrate. We ate pine cones as Christmas treats before going back to work in the fields digging up giant rocks we carried away on our backs through four feet of snow... And we were grateful!

Quote:The wife always wins this fight I just think it's stupid.

She shoots and your kids don't. :-)

Albert Einstein was not into birthdays. The legendary theoretical physicist, born in Germany on March 14, 1879, resisted being the center of attention, telling LIFE he believed that “birthdays are for children.”
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Albert Einstein was not into birthdays. The legendary theoretical physicist, born in Germany on March 14, 1879, resisted being the center of attention, telling LIFE he believed that “birthdays are for children.”

Well I'm no genius but thanks for the ammo the next go around with the wife! 

Quote:Well I'm no genius but thanks for the ammo the next go around with the wife!

Happy wife, happy life.

Quote:Well I'm no genius but thanks for the ammo the next go around with the wife! 

May I predict her response?

"You and Einstein have nothing in common!".

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:If you press them they'll tell you EVERYTHING is evidence of racism. You watch football? Racist. Sun came up? Racist. You took another breath? Racist.
Thanks for 'splaining

Or is it Mansplaining?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:May I predict her response?

Nope...she will say "That's nice dear...don't forget to get the ice cream when you pick up the cake."
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:May I predict her response?

I'd guess "So Einstein agrees with me then?  Birthdays are for children.  Our kids are still children until they're 18."

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I'm kinda with you Eric. I don't like holidays or birthdays.

Quote:I'm kinda with you Eric. I don't like holidays or birthdays.
[Image: the_grinch_by_danidarko96-d6v4zzr.jpg]

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Yeah I admit it. Huge grinch. Xmas is #1 on the list too.

I don't even like the fun ones like 4th of July.

Quote:Yeah I admit it. Huge grinch. Xmas is #1 on the list too.

I can see where you're coming from (in a way)

The holiday itself, I really don't care. A paid day off from work, I do..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yeah I admit it. Huge grinch. Xmas is #1 on the list too.

My birthday is this week. If my kids didn't get a kick out of making me a cake and wearing party hats I wouldn't even notice it. Birthday celebrations past age 13 (excluding 18, 21, 40 and possibly 100) are lame.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus