Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Guys with shoulder length, or longer, hair who wear a ball cap. It can only be one or the other.

They have to cover the bald spot somehow!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What about restaurants without free refills and then serve tiny glasses?

I don't consider communist trivial
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

No French soap!

I like the Spanish way...you pay for every soda/drink but, you get a little food with each(tapas) it's great.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Clearly you dont visit Jax Beach on the weekends.

Yeah, I guess those do qualify as the exceptions.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:How about pet monkeys?

Or (BAD WORD REMOVED)apoos?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Slang and such..

"Churins".. "How many churins you have?"

"Ax Gary"

Calling money "Cheddar"

Anything that comes from Corrine Brown's mouth..

Corrine Brown..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Guys with shoulder length, or longer, hair who wear a ball cap. It can only be one or the other.

Rednecks with long hair.   That was a big thing in the 70s.   Maybe you're too young to remember that.   There were a lot of long haired guys with ball caps.  

And yes, it did look ridiculous. 

Quote:Rednecks with long hair. That was a big thing in the 70s. Maybe you're too young to remember that. There were a lot of long haired guys with ball caps.

And yes, it did look ridiculous.

They're still around.

"And the sign said long haired hippie people, need not apply"

Quote:Slang and such..

"Churins".. "How many churins you have?" - Not slang, that's Ebonics

"Ax Gary" - Not slang, that's Ebonics

Calling money "Cheddar" - Yeah, it should be bread, not cheese

Anything that comes from Corrine Brown's mouth.. - Not slang, that's Ebonics

Corrine Brown.. - Yep.

Should just be Ebonics and Corrine Brown.  :thumbsup:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:"And the sign said long haired hippie people, need not apply"

Did you tuck your hair up under your hat and go in to ask him why?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Should just be Ebonics and Corrine Brown. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:Did you tuck your hair up under your hat and go in to ask him why?
Nah he had a fence up to keep Mother Nature in.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Nah he had a fence up to keep Mother Nature in.

If God was here He'd tell you to your face.

Man! You're some kinda sinnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

When a car is parked along the road and another moron parks their car on the opposite side creating a narrow passage in between. I keep hoping the trash truck plows them both into the grass.

Solicitors. I answer my door and politely tell them I'm not interested. They continue to try to sell me carpet cleaning. I tell them I'm not interested and besides, I don't even have carpet. They say we can clean hardwood and tile too! I shut the door on him and he cusses me out because I was rude to him!

I told one guy I wasn't interested in a new roof. He came back the following week. I told him nothing's changed in the last week and not to come back. I even called his company and told them I don't want them back at my house. A week later a different guy from same company came out and rang my doorbell. I chased him (literally) off my property. Then called the company back and [BLEEP] them out.

Quote:Solicitors. I answer my door and politely tell them I'm not interested. They continue to try to sell me carpet cleaning. I tell them I'm not interested and besides, I don't even have carpet. They say we can clean hardwood and tile too! I shut the door on him and he cusses me out because I was rude to him!

I told one guy I wasn't interested in a new roof. He came back the following week. I told him nothing's changed in the last week and not to come back. I even called his company and told them I don't want them back at my house. A week later a different guy from same company came out and rang my doorbell. I chased him (literally) off my property. Then called the company back and [BAD WORD REMOVED] them out.

I have a sign on my front door that says "no soliciting...really, it's annoying"...apparently solicitors can't read either.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I have a sign on my front door that says "no soliciting...really, it's annoying"...apparently solicitors can't read either.

Solicitors are funny though. I can see the steps leading up to my front door from my couch where I sit.. Kinda funny, I see someone walking up, usually the religious sort, I then yell out loud "HELL NO!!".. And I watch them turn right around and walk right back down the stairs. Funny as all hell and I never have to leave my seat :yes:

Quote:Solicitors are funny though. I can see the steps leading up to my front door from my couch where I sit.. Kinda funny, I see someone walking up, usually the religious sort, I then yell out loud "HELL NO!!".. And I watch them turn right around and walk right back down the stairs. Funny as all hell and I never have to leave my seat :yes:

I had some of the similar 'sort' knock on my door the other day... I opened it... they started speaking, and I closed it! Not a word spoken from my part.

My wife thought I was rude, oh well..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The Google Streetview car came driving by, just I was adjusting myself. Wonderful.