Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:It's a European thing. You wouldn't understand.

Speak for your own country good sir.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When a guy I know who is my age recently told me (a Pirates fan) that I can't begrudge the Cubs winning because "We haven't win a World Stores in 108 years."

OK, sorry, but he is my age, which means neither of us can remember the last World Series our team won. You don't get to claim years that you didn't suffer.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I had to google that folding bike thing, huh something new every day.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Silly euros and their public transportation.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Flip flops are like wearing a g-string all day on your feet.

Exactly.... :whistling:  :whistling:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

So, I'm reading in the newspaper today that 'experts' are concerned over the recent outlawing of legal highs. They've stated that most users become who dependant on them are young and homeless, outlawing these drugs are said to have adverse effects and make these users violent.

So I'm assuming we just make all drugs legal then? Hey, let's make opiates legal 'just in case'...

Seriously though, my experience at work brings me to the conclusion that some drug users (be it legal highs or harder drugs) are just as/more predictable whilst intoxicated than not. Naturally, some drug users are a lot more relaxed whilst intoxicated.. it's a lottery.

Quote:Speak for your own country good sir.

Ireland is only good for stand-up comedians and whiskey anyway. 

Any news article about someone paying a ticket (parking, speeding, jay walking, etc) with pennies.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Spending all day in the sun in the garden.... BBQ going... then I have to come to work for a night shift.

Yay life.

Quote:Why would you take a bike on a train?

Why would it fold?

Why would you take a train at rush hour? 

If you did all those things, why would it be annoying? 

Why wouldn't you just drive your car instead?

Because a bike is much easier to fold then a car, duh.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Because a bike is much easier to fold then a car, duh.

Really? You should work out more... :thumbsup:

Quote:Really? You should work out more... :thumbsup:

I'll need to see some videos Darlo, some things you just can't take someones word for.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I'll need to see some videos Darlo, some things you just can't take someones word for.

Lemme see what I can do..... :whistling:  :whistling:

When people tell you that they are showing up for a cookout/party, you plan the amount of food around that, and then ten that RSVP'ed don't show up.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:When people tell you that they are showing up for a cookout/party, you plan the amount of food around that, and then ten that RSVP'ed don't show up.

More food and drink for you! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:When people tell you that they are showing up for a cookout/party, you plan the amount of food around that, and then ten that RSVP'ed don't show up.

People that don't rsvp or don't respond to the invitation at all.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well if more people liked y'all, that would never be a problem
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Well if more people liked y'all, that would never be a problem

Nah, they show up and act like a swarm of locusts.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well if more people liked y'all, that would never be a problem

You're probably right.  The other 27 were only there for the food.

Quote:More food and drink for you! Banana

My wife is from a large family and has a tendency to over-plan anyway.  We have an ungodly amount of food left over because people bring side dishes as well.  I'm scared to open the garage fridge for fear of something tumbling out.  Guaranteed a decent amount of this is going to have to be dumped out.  Seeing as a good amount is home made, it doesn't have those yummy preservatives that the manufacturers put in.