Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I had a crazy weird neighbor like that in a duplex. Started out he was taking our cans out with his at 4am I thought how nice and made sure to thank him but told him it wasn't necessary. He kept doing it ok no big deal I figured. A few weeks later he started cutting my half of the yard during the week at first just in front of the duplex then he started going around the back, then we caught him peeping through the windows whole cutting the yard. Then he started stealing kids toys out of the yard, finally one night he go drunk and started cursing at my wife and kids leaving in the car.

Long story short what started as strange nice gestures truned into hostile acts of aggression that ended in a physical way before we moved.

...ended in a physical way...

As in you went full Columbian on his [BLEEP]?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:...ended in a physical way...

As in you went full Columbian on his [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Maybe he just over watered his part of the yard?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Maybe he just over watered his part of the yard?

Yeah, I'm sure that's what he did. "Watered"

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Yeah, I'm sure that's what he did. "Watered"

Exactly!!

When 'I want to' and my wife says no. Sad
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:When 'I want to' and my wife says no. Sad

It was prolly a dum idea any way.

Quote:Long story short what started as strange nice gestures truned into hostile acts of aggression that ended in a physical way before we moved.

Isn't that the plot to 50 Shades of Grey?

Quote:Isn't that the plot to 50 Shades of Grey?

Nailed it.

Quote:Isn't that the plot to 50 Shades of Grey?

It kinda goes like this:

Quote:Yeah, I'm sure that's what he did. "Watered"

Quote:It was prolly a dum idea any way.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

People who " demand" cops wear body cameras, but have no solution on how to pay for them. Taxes? Lol. At least have the balls to include raising taxes to pay for the cameras, and that convicted violent felons with multiple arrests wear them too. Money shouldn't be an object if all these lives matter. Like for that poor guy shot after he rammed a cop car st 55 mph.

Protests when cop shoots. Silence when child is shot during drive by.
Blakes Life Matters

When I start to yawn, think about the yawn, then lose the yawn.

Then I become overly aware I missed the yawn and when the next one comes, I get prepared to complete it, only to think about the fact I lost the last one and lose it again.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

The police said he's been a known instigater in the neighborhood and he was biligerent drunk when it got violent so no charges where filed. I did however break my lease and moved out the following week.

The last thing I needed was him getting wise to the firearms I owned and filing a restraining order which would mean I'd have to give away some of my firearms.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

DUI checkpoints

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:DUI checkpoints

*hic*

Quote:oops!

haha this is what I thought too!

Oops, yeah I meant yard... My bad ;-)
Thank goodness for DF to explain to us primitives across the pond what you meant by bin and garden.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I find being told "no" to be far more than just a trivial annoyance.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

When you wake up balls early to get caught up on work only to get stuck behind the world's longest train a minute from the office.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:When you wake up balls early to get caught up on work only to get stuck behind the world's longest train a minute from the office.

Balls early? Who's your alarm clock?

Quote:Balls early? Who's your alarm clock?

I think that is the name of "who" he is waking up, not that there is anything wrong with it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I think that is the name of "who" he is waking up, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Ok, that could be. I thought he might have been describing a method.