Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

When I run out of the good vodka and all I have left is cheap stuff  Sick

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 08:22 AM by JackCity.)

Quote:When I run out of the good vodka and all I have left is cheap stuff Sick

I generally go with the cheapest stuff possible as long as it isn't the supermarket brand stuff.

There's such a thing as 'good' Vodka?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Yo. 'sup SF?

Yes Sir?

Quote:I generally go with the cheapest stuff possible as long as it isn't the supermarket brand stuff.

You may as well chug some rubbing alcohol.

Quote:There's such a thing as 'good' Vodka?

More like 'better' vodka.

Quote:You may as well chug some rubbing alcohol.

More like 'better' vodka.

The difference in taste between a 15 euro bottle of vodka and a 30/40/50 euro bottle of vodka is minimal for me.

They say the more times it's distilled, the smoother the taste.. To me, it can be distilled 100x and it'll still taste awful.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

ONly can tell a difference in Vodka if I'm drinking it straight. Who the hell does that!?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:ONly can tell a difference in Vodka if I'm drinking it straight. Who the hell does that!?

Who drinks vodka for the taste???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Who drinks vodka for the taste???

Yep. It's either mixed or chased.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 09:39 PM by JackCity.)

If there's a shower worse than those black and tans its those dullards who drink grey goose.

Nancy Grace. She is an ambulance chaser of misery and drummed up controversy.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Yep. It's either mixed or chased.

In Soviet Russia, Vodka chases you!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Things that annoy me.....

People who park on the curb (fire lane) in front of grocery stores, or any sort of fire lane for that matter. I don't care if you sit in the car waiting on someone, it is rude and it disrupts the flow of traffic in front of the stores. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Who drinks vodka for the taste???

The same people who buy Playboy for the articles.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Those little aluminum covers that you have to tear off of a new bottle of coffee creamer. Those things are such a pain in the rear. The Dunkin Donuts coffee creamer uses plastic pull tabs with a ring built it to make it easier to tear off.. Not CoffeeMate or Baileys.. God Forbid..

Btw, Bailey's Mudslide Coffee Creamer is pretty damn good.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Things that annoy me.....

People who park on the curb (fire lane) in front of grocery stores, or any sort of fire lane for that matter. I don't care if you sit in the car waiting on someone, it is rude and it disrupts the flow of traffic in front of the stores.

ATMs at the front door. Moving those down to an end could alleviate some of that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The nine inch long receipt that accompanies my 2 donut purchase at Dunkin' Donuts.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:ATMs at the front door. Moving those down to an end could alleviate some of that.
And RedBox's, you're right. But I have seen plenty who aren't using either just sitting there, or simply parked. Drives me nuts.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Haha, you guys nailed every one this morning.

Stores that close 15 minutes earlier than their posted time.