Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

It is also annoying when you go to put your overnight bag up and it is full of the flight crews baggage.  They are not getting off the plane until the last passenger is off so why aren't their bags gate checked?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Fun size" candy bars.  What's fun about an undersized, expensive, piece of candy?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:"Fun size" candy bars.  What's fun about an undersized, expensive, piece of candy?

And 'fun sized' cans of coke for that matter!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:And 'fun sized' cans of coke for that matter!!
And "fun sized" lines of coke for that matter!!

Quote:And "fun sized" lines of coke for that matter!!

I have no idea what you mean...

Quote:No, I calmly wait until there's no line at the gate, then walk on.

So I don't have to deal with this.

Me too. But I never fly for business and rarely have a carry on either.

Then I make sure to rub my butt against guys like HB.

Quote:Me too. But I never fly for business and rarely have a carry on either.

And if you're lucky, he might stuff a 5'er in your belt..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:"Fun size" candy bars.  What's fun about an undersized, expensive, piece of candy?
True, but, that can be easily avoided by simply not buying them.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Me too. But I never fly for business and rarely have a carry on either.

Quote:And if you're lucky, he might stuff a 5'er in your belt..

I can make it raaaiin.

Modern Art... pictures of paint splattered over a canvas that is subsequently sold to insanely rich people for millions!!

Quote:And if you're lucky, he might stuff a 5'er in your belt..

I hope you're talking about money.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2016, 08:12 AM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:Modern Art... pictures of paint splattered over a canvas that is subsequently sold to insanely rich people for millions!!

Whenever I hear the term "modern art masterpiece" I think of the scene from Full Metal Jacket, which I can't seem to link to from my phone.

Quote:Whenever I hear the term "modern art masterpiece" I think of the scene from Full Metal Jacket, which I can't seem to link to from my phone.

Love this.

People who get upset at which number players wear. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it in a thread, but then started hearing about it everywhere.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

My coworker who constantly emulates Dave Hester.

Quote:The airlines have created a fear tactic that there won't be space for your carry on, so people think that somehow crowding the jetway will increase your chances to store your bag. Not the case. If you are in a high zone, you are screwed. Just another way for airlines to get more money out of you making you pay for priority boarding.

I just take a little carry on that goes under the seat. That takes me out of that battle for overhead space.

Of course, Checked luggage = lost luggage, which has happened to me numerous times. So I guess it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Quote:People who get upset at which number players wear. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it in a thread, but then started hearing about it everywhere.

Yeah I don't understand that either.

I had a friend who got upset over the fact that Clint Dempsey wore the number 2 shirt as a striker, despite it being a defenders number...

Quote:Yeah I don't understand that either.

I had a friend who got upset over the fact that Clint Dempsey wore the number 2 shirt as a striker, despite it being a defenders number...

Dempsey playing lights out for team USA. Especially for an old man (soccer old that is).
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016, 03:34 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:Dempsey playing lights out for team USA. Especially for an old man (soccer old that is).

Haha yeah, he's only like a year older than me..

A friend and I were talking the other day about Buffon (Italy Goalkeeper) being such a stalwart, and someone who's bee around forever. He said how Buffon was still amazing for such an old guy...

Turns out he's 2 years older than Buffon himself!!

Quote:Haha yeah, he's only like a year older than me..

A friend and I were talking the other day about Buffon (Italy Goalkeeper) being such a stalwart, and someone who's bee around forever. He said how Buffon was still amazing for such an old guy...

Turns out he's 2 years older than Buffon himself!!

Sports old is just different, you realize that you're old when the guys you went to college with are all retired from pro sports.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato