Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Sports old is just different, you realize that you're old when the guys you went to college with are all retired from pro sports.

And when professional sports 'stars' were born as late as 1998! SMH.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And when professional sports 'stars' were born as late as 1998! SMH.
Max Verstappen has already won grand prix and was born in 1997.

Quote:Max Verstappen has already won grand prix and was born in 1997.

That's just crazy.

People who refuse to stop at an intersection/pull over for emergency/law enforcement vehicles. The bright flashing lights and loud freakin horns are not just for show.
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

Quote:People who refuse to stop at an intersection/pull over for emergency/law enforcement vehicles. The bright flashing lights and loud freakin horns are not just for show.

As somebody who works in the emergency services, I wholeheartedly agree.

Terrible Towels. Especially at our stadium. Caused a ruckus a time or two.
Blakes Life Matters

The question "Where do we come from?". It's annoyed me since I asked it myself when I was a kid. I'll probably never know the answer to that. And you'd think it would maybe bother more people. But I don't think it does.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

People who don't know we come from wherever the stork finds us.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

My daddy said I came from the landfill.

Stale potato chips!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:My daddy said I came from the landfill.

Typical white trash?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Typical white trash?

I'm not sure. He and momma always said I was reeclya..reecycuh..I could be used again. That explains why I was passed around to family a lot, I guess.

Quote:Typical white trash?

Atypical.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Habitual lottery ticket/scratch card buyers.

Y'all crazy.

Actual quote from homebiscuit:

Quote:I was passed around to family a lot

"You can skip ad in {x} seconds". Has anyone ever not pressed this button?

Quote:"You can skip ad in {x} seconds". Has anyone ever not pressed this button?
I got one hilarious ad that started with a woman saying the phrase "I know you're probably just waiting 5 seconds to press skip but wait".

I would have waited but that sentence took 5 seconds and I pressed skip.

Quote:Actual quote from homebiscuit:

In a nurturing way.

Lazy coworkers, especially the ones who know better, but are just to lazy, or don't care enough, to do the job the right way.

Also coworkers who do just barely enough to get by and never any more, NEVER anything extra. I also consider them lazy.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Habitual lottery ticket/scratch card buyers.

Y'all crazy.

I knew a kid growing up. Not bright. Not attractive. His dad hit the lottery when he was a teenager and he grew up provided for and with a chick on his arm.

I think of him when the lottery hits high jackpots (like the $363M Mega Millions right now). I don't feel guilt about dropping $5 to spin the wheel. The lump sum would be enough to do whatever you wanted for the rest of your life (unless you're a moron or spend money you don't have á la Kanye).

I've got ideas man. (They just lack funding.)

As for people who drop $100 on five $20 scratch off tickets.. yeah I'm with you there.
Only a chump boos the home team!