Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Very true. It's just amazing to see superstars doing those sorts of commercials.

Idris Elba advertises Sky TV over here. He was also DJ'ing at a nightclub about 2 miles from me recently.
To quote a famous actor (whose name I've forgotten) when he was asked about a terrible film he had starred in:

"I haven't seen the film, people tell me it's quite bad. I have see the house it bought and the house is quite excellent."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:To quote a famous actor (whose name I've forgotten) when he was asked about a terrible film he had starred in:

"I haven't seen the film, people tell me it's quite bad. I have see the house it bought and the house is quite excellent."

True dat.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:To quote a famous actor (whose name I've forgotten) when he was asked about a terrible film he had starred in:

Michael Caine regarding Jaws 4.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Jon Bon Jovi doing commercials for Directv. Not that I was ever a Bon Jovi fan, it just makes me feel old.

A gray haired Bon Jovi is making a lot of people feel old!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:A gray haired Bon Jovi is making a lot of people feel old!!

He's living on a prayer..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:He's living on a prayer..
And quite possible a dialysis machine. 

Quote:If you watched the movie, you'd know that his name is Mario Mario.

True story. I once knew a kid named Alfonso Alonzo Alfonso.
Only a chump boos the home team!

He's halfway there.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Michael Caine regarding Jaws 4.

There was a jaws 4?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:There was a jaws 4?

Jaws: The Revenge.

Quote:Jaws: The Revenge.

This time, it's really, really, REALLY personal.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:This time, it's really, really, REALLY personal.

Really?

When it is so hot outside that if you have to do even the smallest task outside you start to sweat and you have to change your shirt when you come back in.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:When it is so hot outside that if you have to do even the smallest task outside you start to sweat and you have to change your shirt when you come back in.
Don't you have kids to do your chores for you?

Well, that's a shot through the heart.

Quote:Well, that's a shot through the heart.

It's because he can Never Say Goodbye.

Quote:It's because he can Never Say Goodbye.

He's gotta keep the faith.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It's because he can Never Say Goodbye.

He's so popular he's wanted dead or alive.

Quote:He's gotta keep the faith.

Quote:He's so popular he's wanted dead or alive.

You didn't go out in a blaze of glory...

Quote:  

You didn't go out in a blaze of glory...

If he croaks, it'll be because of bad medicine.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]