Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:This is the things that annoy you thread. What about opening a beer is annoying?

The act of opening it. All beers should be magically open whenever we grab one. Work on this, beverage industry.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The act of opening it. All beers should be magically open whenever we grab one. Work on this, beverage industry.

Not to mention having to go to the fridge in the first place.  What's a guy supposed to do when his wife isn't there to fetch him a beer?  La-Z-Boy and Kenmore have got to get together on this!  You should be able to just push a button and presto, an opened cold one pops up into the cup holder.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

When my Little Debbie Peanut Butter Bars are melted to the wrapper.   :verymad:

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Not to mention having to go to the fridge in the first place.  What's a guy supposed to do when his wife isn't there to fetch him a beer?  La-Z-Boy and Kenmore have got to get together on this!  You should be able to just push a button and presto, an opened cold one pops up into the cup holder.

Well, they've come a long way with robots these days. It wouldn't be too bad to have something like this fetching your beer, though I think this one is the DragonFury signature model.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/eEzH40l-Dg8'>https://youtu.be/eEzH40l-Dg8</a>

Quote:Not to mention having to go to the fridge in the first place.  What's a guy supposed to do when his wife isn't there to fetch him a beer?  La-Z-Boy and Kenmore have got to get together on this!  You should be able to just push a button and presto, an opened cold one pops up into the cup holder.

Beer catapult.

[Image: bl11.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:When my Little Debbie Peanut Butter Bars are melted to the wrapper.   :verymad:

That happened to me last night and I wholeheartedly agree!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:That happened to me last night and I wholeheartedly agree!

I think that anyone that doesn't like those things should be immediately placed on the terrorism watch list.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I think that anyone that doesn't like those things should be immediately placed on the terrorism watch list.

Its distictly unpatriotic.

Those phone/GPS holders with suction cups that supposed to mount to the windshield or dash...good luck...Then theres the ones with that stick green exo stickup that is supposed to hold a phone.

Speaking of...anyone recommend a phone holder for a vehicle that actually works? Vent mount perhaps...something that holds, and can view the screen without going cross eyed

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Beer catapult.

[Image: bl11.jpg]
Might have to wait a few minutes before opening it though. 

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

People who yell into microphones. The microphone is there to amplify your voice. Either talk into a mic or yell without one. Don't do both (I'm talking to you car dealership guy in the most annoying commercial ever).
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

People who cut you off when there's nobody behind you on the road and then start driving slow..

I'm the kind to swerve back around to get back in front of ya after that and throw on my brakes for good measure.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:People who yell into microphones. The microphone is there to amplify your voice. Either talk into a mic or yell without one. Don't do both (I'm talking to you car dealership guy in the most annoying commercial ever).

"SHUUUU-ZZZAMMM!"

Quote:People who cut you off when there's nobody behind you on the road and then start driving slow..

I'm the kind to swerve back around to get back in front of ya after that and throw on my brakes for good measure.

Or do that to turn right in front of you.

The rattling sound the lid makes during the commute any time I take a covered dish to a party.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:The rattling sound the lid makes during the commute any time I take a covered dish to a party.

Put a sheet of foil on top of the dish then put the lid on...won't make that noise!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Put a sheet of foil on top of the dish then put the lid on...won't make that noise!!

A tin foil hat?

Sounds like a conspiracy.

Where's Byron LeftTown?

Quote:A tin foil hat?

Sounds like a conspiracy.

Where's Byron LeftTown?

If that hat fits!

Quote:Put a sheet of foil on top of the dish then put the lid on...won't make that noise!!

This is how they get ya. The box on the dish should say 'foil not included'.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:This is how they get ya. The box on the dish should say 'foil not included'.

Everything is considered an "extra" now...