Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Pulling up to a parking lot intercection with 3 stop signs and the one who didn't have a stop sign just sits there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think that anyone that doesn't like those things should be immediately placed on the terrorism watch list.
Is that even humanly possible?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Just drove back to Jax from NC.  Can someone please tell me why the last 30 miles in South Carolina heading south averages 15 mph?  It goes like this:  Step 1. 70+ mph, slam on your brakes, parking lot.  Step 2.  Slow start, 70+ mph for 2 miles, slam on your brakes, parking lot.  Repeat step 2 until you get to Georgia.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:A tin foil hat?

Sounds like a conspiracy.

Where's Byron LeftTown?

You can substitute plastic wrap for tin foil to defeat the conspiracy theory, but that move is fairly transparent.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 10:31 AM by DarloJAG84.)

Ok, so last night I went to a Wedding, got in about midnight (wasn't drinking because I was driving)..

Today I was on an 06:30 start at work... I warned my colleagues that I'll be reasonably quiet because I'm tired, but ultimately there's nothing wrong with me...

For the last 9 hours (with 3 still to go), I've had my colleagues/assistant saying 'are you sure you're ok?', 'ooh Paul, you don't seem yourself today', 'have I done something to upset you, you're very quiet..'

The following sentence did nothing to help matters, it would seem: 'Seriously, I'm fine! I will be in a bad mood if this persists, but leave me alone and let me get on with my work forum..'

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Drivers that drive slow in the fast lane.....UGH!!

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 09:26 AM by JackCity.)

Flights to France cancelled due to French air traffic staff striking.

Gotta hand it to the French, their love of striking is unmatched.

Quote:Flights to France cancelled due to French air traffic staff striking.

Gotta hand it to the French, their love of striking is unmatched.

The only thing they wont strike is an opponent.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Just drove back to Jax from NC.  Can someone please tell me why the last 30 miles in South Carolina heading south averages 15 mph?  It goes like this:  Step 1. 70+ mph, slam on your brakes, parking lot.  Step 2.  Slow start, 70+ mph for 2 miles, slam on your brakes, parking lot.  Repeat step 2 until you get to Georgia.

SC is two lanes going one way. It opens to 3-4 in Georgia. Aggrevating once you hit the SC border.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 07:53 PM by Ringo.)

10 items or less.

Dum piss has 20

Then digs through purse for 5 min

Then writes check...but not before..umm...do you have a pen?

Cashier asks for ID

Dum piss goes through purse again for another few minutes.

Steak in my cart has molded. Bananas over ripe.
Blakes Life Matters

Going to Lowes or Home Depot for just an item or 2 and the next thing you know, an hour and a half has passed by. What happened?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Going to Lowes or Home Depot for just an item or 2 and the next thing you know, an hour and a half has passed by. What happened?
Adult toy store syndrome.  You are powerless once you enter the front door.

Quote:Adult toy store syndrome. You are powerless once you enter the front door.

Adam and Eve or Fantasy Lane?
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 06:49 AM by The Real Marty.)

I'm driving home from a vacation trip.  Speed limit is 65, so I'm doing 70.   Cruise control is on.   I'm slowly creeping up on the guy in front of me.  He apparently has his cruise control set on 69.   So I move to the left lane, press the gas slightly, go around him, let off on the gas and go back to doing 70.   Well, here he comes.  Now, apparently, he has set his cruise control on 70.1.   He's in the left lane, just hanging there, ever so slooooowly creeping past me.  I feel like I could reach over and shake hands with him and have a conversation.   And then when he gets back in front of me, he apparently re-sets his cruise control on 69.     

That is really irritating. 

I was posting something to Facebook and I nearly wrote bigger with an n. Amusing when no one sees, very much not so if I actually posted it.

Quote:I was posting something to Facebook and I nearly wrote bigger with an n. Amusing when no one sees, very much not so if I actually posted it.

Biggern?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'm driving home from a vacation trip.  Speed limit is 65, so I'm doing 70.   Cruise control is on.   I'm slowly creeping up on the guy in front of me.  He apparently has his cruise control set on 69.   So I move to the left lane, press the gas slightly, go around him, let off on the gas and go back to doing 70.   Well, here he comes.  Now, apparently, he has set his cruise control on 70.1.   He's in the left lane, just hanging there, ever so slooooowly creeping past me.  I feel like I could reach over and shake hands with him and have a conversation.   And then when he gets back in front of me, he apparently re-sets his cruise control on 69.     

That is really irritating. 

I get that a lot on the highway too.  Super-annoying. 

Even more annoying when they tailgate the heck out of you like they just HAVE to get around right now....  and then slow down again. 

Quote:I get that a lot on the highway too. Super-annoying.

Even more annoying when they tailgate the heck out of you like they just HAVE to get around right now.... and then slow down again.

Or you're in the middle lane and they'd rather tailgate you than take the empty right OR left lane and pass.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Biggern?
Something like that, yeah. 

When the person taking a drive thru order doesn't use the display screen.