Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:OMG!!! I hate those chip cards!! They make me stabby!!!
OMG I love the chip cards!  The company I work for manufactures them.  The annual bonus checks are awesome!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You guys still think chip cards are new? That's adorable! Most stores around here are already onto contactless payments.
I've had one for two years, and I'm twenty years older than you.... So, yeah, that's still new from my perspective.

(The real issue is that merchants over here have only just begun to use the chip readers. Many banks have had the chip cards available for Internat'l travelers for some time now)

Quote:OMG I love the chip cards! The company I work for manufactures them. The annual bonus checks are awesome!

Then we can excuse for for liking them...getting paid is the only reason acceptable!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The latest trivial thing that annoys me: All things Pokemon go. They post it on Twitter, in the news sites I read, all on my Facebook, EVERY DAMN WHERE!!!! 

Yea it's great it's managed to get a bunch of people up and walking. Like I was up at the canal (here in Indianapolis), at 6:30 in the AM for my walk and there were a group of goth kids totally there chasing Pokemon there. Whether they were there all night or not is beyond me. 

STAHP!!!!! 

Quote:The latest trivial thing that annoys me: All things Pokemon go. They post it on Twitter, in the news sites I read, all on my Facebook, EVERY DAMN WHERE!!!! 

Yea it's great it's managed to get a bunch of people up and walking. Like I was up at the canal (here in Indianapolis), at 6:30 in the AM for my walk and there were a group of goth kids totally there chasing Pokemon there. Whether they were there all night or not is beyond me. 

STAHP!!!!! 

I feel ya, I've not played it.. mainly because I have things to do... plus I'm not 10 years old.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I hate it when I accidentally jab a fork in my eye.

This is one of the more bizarre posts I have seen on here and it leads to several questions.

How do you accidentally "fork" yourself in the eye?

Can you give us the details of your "forking" incident?

Is this the first time you "forked" yourself or have you done something like this before?

Should we replace all your forks with spoons because of this "forking" situation?

We need some answers Rico.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

All this embarrassed denial from the guys about forking themselves...

Quote:All this embarrassed denial from the guys about forking themselves...

At least we don't try to skull fork ourselves to death like Rico.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good God. At least one person 'got it'. See NYC's SNL link.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Good God. At least one person 'got it'. See NYC's SNL link.

It's the dead zone...they're grasping at anything for entertainment!!!

Quote:It's the dead zone...they're grasping at anything for entertainment!!!

....now excuse me while I pull this fork out of my eye.

Quote:....now excuse me while I pull this fork out of my eye.

Go spoon yourself...you'll feel better!

Quote:Good God. At least one person 'got it'. See NYC's SNL link.

I would, if the link actually worked. The scene from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is what pops into my head.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I would, if the link actually worked. The scene from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is what pops into my head.

It worked for me yesterday.

Quote:It worked for me yesterday.

The fork, or the link?

Losing the rubber piece off your earbuds.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Losing the rubber piece off your earbuds.

And then you constantly worry for the next month.

Links that don't work.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Slow computer.   Very annoying. 

Quote:Slow computer. Very annoying.

Too many adult sites..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]