Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Sweaty handshakes. So gross.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sweaty handshakes. So gross.
That's your fault for living in Florida. No one to blame but yourself. 

Dead fish handshakes from guys. If you're not willing to give a firm handshake, then curtsy.

Quote:Dead fish handshakes from guys. If you're not willing to give a firm handshake, then curtsy.

I changed doctors once because he had the wimpiest handshake ever...I couldn't trust the guy!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Dead fish handshakes from guys. If you're not willing to give a firm handshake, then curtsy.

I was trying to figure out how to word this.  ^^  But that will work.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Losing the rubber piece off your earbuds.

Rubber?

Get yourself some Comply foam buds and thank me later!

Ha!

Hand crushers are also annoying, not quite as bad, but I find it a little weird.

Quote:I changed doctors once because he had the wimpiest handshake ever...I couldn't trust the guy!!!

I can honestly empathize. Weak handshakes convey a creepy vibe.

Quote:Ha!

Hand crushers are also annoying, not quite as bad, but I find it a little weird.

Yep, I encountered one of those a couple of weeks ago. You could actually see him tense up as he squeezed.

Websites that autoplay videos *cough* ESPN *cough*

Quote:I feel ya, I've not played it.. mainly because I have things to do... plus I'm not 10 years old.

And people are giving me crap about giving them crap. I'm like great enjoy the game but we don't all need to know your accomplishments lol.

Quote:And people are giving me crap about giving them crap. I'm like great enjoy the game but we don't all need to know your accomplishments lol.

True story.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:And people are giving me crap about giving them crap. I'm like great enjoy the game but we don't all need to know your accomplishments lol.

Pokemon anything is an accomplishment for kids older then 11 or 12?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Burning my fingers while picking bacon out of a hot cast iron skillet.

Quote:I can honestly empathize. Weak handshakes convey a creepy vibe.

So true! The Dr. in question was a dermatologist for my son who was about 15 at the time. Daddy Bunnie has alway taught baby Bunnie the look people in the eye and a firm handshake thing...Dr comes in the room and limp wrists us both and as soon as he leaves the room again, we both look at each other and say "Aww Hell No" at the same time....even a kid knew it just ain't right!!

Quote:So true! The Dr. in question was a dermatologist for my son who was about 15 at the time. Daddy Bunnie has alway taught baby Bunnie the look people in the eye and a firm handshake thing...Dr comes in the room and limp wrists us both and as soon as he leaves the room again, we both look at each other and say "Aww Hell No" at the same time....even a kid knew it just ain't right!!

I was always told that I should never look another man in the eye when I'm shaking.

I can't remember what scenario to which this applied, though.

Quote:I was always told that I should never look another man in the eye when I'm shaking.

I can't remember what scenario to which this applied, though.

You better try to remember...it might get a little awkward for you at some point!

Quote:You better try to remember...it might get a little awkward for you at some point!

True story.

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 11:38 AM by JackCity.)

It annoys me how beautiful French/Spanish women are compared to Irish budgies.

My plan to abscond to a Spanish farm was just moved forward by 10 years.

Quote:It annoys me how beautiful French/Spanish women are compared to Irish budgues.

My plan to abscond to a Spanish farm was just moved forward by 10 years.
That's because all the pretty Irish women get jobs tending bar in trendy foreign cities. Like mine.