Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:My mom likes to text me. So I get old lady granny texts..

"H! h@w3 wORK g*6ng&

She's giving you passwords.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:McDonald's on and off affair with the McRib.

I don't eat McDonald's. But either commit or break up for good.

They need to break up for good. It's not even rib meat, it's pork shoulder meat.

Quote:...the meat goes through the grinder before being formed into the shape of a rack of ribs. The patty, which contains pork, water, salt, dextrose and preservatives, is then misted with water to keep it from dehydrating during the freezing process.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:She's giving you passwords.

More like hieroglyphics
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Haha!

And it's always the same reply:

Ring ring ring

Me: Hello

Mom: OH!!! Bunnie!!, it's Mom.

Shoot me now!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I called my mother in law the other day..

Ring ring....

Hello?

Hi it's Paul....

Paul who?

......your son in law, the one who's married to your daughter!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I've been on hold w/ the IRS for 35 minutes........ My BP spikes every time I hear: "Our representatives are still helping other customers. Please continue to hold."

This blows.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://gothamist.com/2013/11/13/the_disgusting_depressing_truth_beh.php'>They need to break up for good.</a> It's not even rib meat, it's pork shoulder meat.

It's actually pork? That's more than I'd have given it credit for.

People see what I'm eating at times and say 'do you know what's even in that?!'

[BLEEP]! If it's good, it's good!

FWIW, Yvonne, agent# 1000XX was very helpful. Only took about 1:15:00.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:People see what I'm eating at times and say 'do you know what's even in that?!'

[BLEEP]! If it's good, it's good!
Hopefully it's chock full of GMO's since those are perfectly safe and have a much smaller impact on the environment than regular produce and especially organic produce. 

Quote:Hopefully it's chock full of GMO's since those are perfectly safe and have a much smaller impact on the environment than regular produce and especially organic produce.

MY guy DF.

Quote:Hopefully it's chock full of GMO's since those are perfectly safe and have a much smaller impact on the environment than regular produce and especially organic produce. 

Quote:MY guy DF.

:yes:

Quote:People see what I'm eating at times and say 'do you know what's even in that?!'

[BAD WORD REMOVED]! If it's good, it's good!

One of my favorite John Caparulo skits "I hate when I'm eating a cheeseburger and someone says "you know that's not even real cheese right?" [BLEEP] you! Looks like cheese, tastes like cheese, it's [BLEEP] cheese!"
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

Quote:One of my favorite John Caparulo skits "I hate when I'm eating a cheeseburger and someone says "you know that's not even real cheese right?" [BAD WORD REMOVED] you! Looks like cheese, tastes like cheese, it's [BAD WORD REMOVED] cheese!"

AMEN!

I've seriously never had a stranger walk up and say something like that to me. That really happens to you guys?

Americans drinking small cans like regular cans annoy me.

Quote:Americans drinking small cans like regular cans annoy me.

You'll have to explain that one.

Quote:You'll have to explain that one.

Was at a party a few days ago and the lone American there brought 10 12 oz cans. Was resoundingly slagged by all in attendance for drinking lady cans. Didn't know that's the normal can size in the U.S of A!

Quote:Was at a party a few days ago and the lone American there brought 10 12 oz cans. Was resoundingly slagged by all in attendance for drinking lady cans. Didn't know that's the normal can size in the U.S of A!

What's the normal size there?

Quote:What's the normal size there?

500 mls I think that's like 17 oz? Nigh on impossible to buy anything smaller than that, as far as I know 8 packs of 12 oz cans don't exist here.