Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Today I found out that over 10% of my income doesn't count when getting a mortgage. Still have to pay taxes on it though. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Today I found out that over 10% of my income doesn't count when getting a mortgage. Still have to pay taxes on it though.

Why doesn't it count?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Income from prostitution doesn't count?  Who knew?

Have you seen my baseball?

I'm sure the patch kits are deductible though
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Why doesn't it count?
Because I can use it to buy extra time off or just have it paid out each month like I normally do. And since it's "flexible" it doesn't get counted towards your base income. Also, my annual bonus doesn't count either, even though it has a guaranteed lower limit according to the CBA.

Quote:Because I can use it to buy extra time off or just have it paid out each month like I normally do. And since it's "flexible" it doesn't get counted towards your base income. Also, my annual bonus doesn't count either, even though it has a guaranteed lower limit according to the CBA.

Guess the system likes to screw you over there too.

Bowties.

They look ridiculous. I have friends who wear them and as they say.. if you don't have something nice to say...

Seriously people. Stop. Bola ties are better looking.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Bowties.

They look ridiculous. I have friends who wear them and as they say.. if you don't have something nice to say...

Seriously people. Stop. Bola ties are better looking.

I'm all for bow ties.

I mean - I agree, they look silly, but as long as everyone else ears them it only helps guys like us look decent haha.

I get they are playful and different, but I have to imagine they are at the same aphrodisiac level as a PT Cruiser with respect to female sex appeal. Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said.. I have some friends who are all about bowties. I think they look silly.

Quote:I get they are playful and different, but I have to imagine they are at the same aphrodisiac level as a PT Cruiser with respect to female sex appeal. Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said.. I have some friends who are all about bowties. I think they look silly.

A guy in a bow tie looks like he should smell of vinegar, water and meadow flowers...just sayin.

Hey. I drive an (almost) PT Cruiser.

Sad

Here, there are a lot of men wearing bow ties. A lot. And not coincidentally they tend to wear a lot of pastel, have sunglasses on whatever new-fangled neck strap contraption is popular, and wear boat shoes.

But, if that's the look you want to go for...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Here, there are a lot of men wearing bow ties. A lot. And not coincidentally they tend to wear a lot of pastel, have sunglasses on whatever new-fangled neck strap contraption is popular, and wear boat shoes.

But, if that's the look you want to go for...

It's pretty popular here as well. Like I said, carry on boys!

Quote:Hey. I drive an (almost) PT Cruiser.

Sad

Awww man.. sorry for the unintended insult. Could be worse. You could drive an Aztek.

Quote:Hey. I drive an (almost) PT Cruiser.

Sad

How is it "almost"?

Quote:Awww man.. sorry for the unintended insult. Could be worse. You could drive an Aztek.

Ha don't worry. It's also my ranch truck and the farming community around here has helped me develop a bit of a thick hide concerning it.

Quote:How is it "almost"?

Kia Soul. Similar-ish aren't they?

Quote:Ha don't worry. It's also my ranch truck and the farming community around here has helped me develop a bit of a thick hide concerning it.

You're in California...you are expected to be strange! Lol

When businesses say they are "going green" and act like it is for the environment. I would rather them say, "we aren't sending you paper statements anymore because it saves us money, oh, and no your rates won't go down."
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Ha don't worry. It's also my ranch truck and the farming community around here has helped me develop a bit of a thick hide concerning it.

I was actually thinking HHR haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You're in California...you are expected to be strange! Lol

Harrumph!!!