Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Harrumph!!!

[Image: JDkpQ.png]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Saran wrap/ plastic wrap. Am I the only one who, everytime I try to use it, ends up with a giant pile of plastic and food that isn't covered properly?
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Saran wrap/ plastic wrap. Am I the only one who, everytime I try to use it, ends up with a giant pile of plastic and food that isn't covered properly?

Nope! That stuff only really sticks to itself!

Quote:Saran wrap/ plastic wrap. Am I the only one who, everytime I try to use it, ends up with a giant pile of plastic and food that isn't covered properly?

It's not used for food, only for fresh tattoos 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I was actually thinking HHR haha

Hahaha I had to look that up.

Quote:Hahaha I had to look that up.

They look like mini hearses!!

Quote:They look like mini hearses!!

I'm not sure I've ever seen one.

I thought an HHR was that retro rod thing they were making a few years ago.

Quote:I'm not sure I've ever seen one.

I thought an HHR was that retro rod thing they were making a few years ago.
[Image: YhpTn.png]

I meant out and about. But yeah they do look like a hearse haha.

Quote:I meant out and about. But yeah they do look like a hearse haha.

Oh...lol

Do they even make them anymore?

Quote:Oh...lol

Do they even make them anymore?

Haha I don't know Winger just introduced me to them.

People who drive with those rediculous led light bars on their truck or keep. Drove by one tonight who didn't even have headlights on, just his [BLEEP] led bar in his front grill.

James Spader
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:James Spader

Nicolas Cage is far worse IMO.
Only a chump boos the home team!

People who knock stuff over in public, see a bunch of people notice them do it, and keep walking like nothing happened. Weird one, I know. But it happened at a store I was in today.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:People who knock stuff over in public, see a bunch of people notice them do it, and keep walking like nothing happened. Weird one, I know. But it happened at a store I was in today.

I've been the one to knock things off shelves/racks before. 9/10 I pick it up and go on. But that one time, I'm usually in Wal-mart and say "[BLEEP] it" if they don't care neither do I.

When your back goes out just because you bent over to turn on a fan. Muscle relaxers, pain meds, heat and cold packs, and time on my couch are how I will spend my day(s) until this passes.

Quote:When your back goes out just because you bent over to turn on a fan. Muscle relaxers, pain meds, heat and cold packs, and time on my couch are how I will spend my day(s) until this passes.

You need a bowl, woman..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:When your back goes out just because you bent over to turn on a fan. Muscle relaxers, pain meds, heat and cold packs, and time on my couch are how I will spend my day(s) until this passes.

Ugh.

Seems like it's always some seemingly-innocuous movement that sets off a back or neck strain for me too. Last time it happened to me I just dipped my head a bit under a low shower head and my tapezius muscle was screwed for a week. 

Feel better soon!

Quote:You need a bowl, woman..

Agreed.

Quote:Ugh.

Seems like it's always some seemingly-innocuous movement that sets off a back or neck strain for me too. Last time it happened to me I just dipped my head a bit under a low shower head and my tapezius muscle was screwed for a week. 

Feel better soon!
Thank you. It's always something very small for me as well, though I find it happens more often when I haven't been able to keep my core muscles strengthened. I was finally able to get back into a good post surgery strength training routine recently and several things happened where that had to take a back seat. Being more active in general means greater possibility of tweaking my back if I don't keep my core strong. It's really a downer.