Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:When I tell my wife I am going somewhere and she says, wait for me I want to go too, and then when she gets in the car she says, can we go to so and so first, and we go there, and then she says, can we stop off at so and so, so we go there, and pretty soon, we're not even going where I wanted to go in the first place.

Haha.

Would it not go over well to just say you're taking care of your thing first?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Haha.

But if I say that she says but her thing is right on the way, and if we don't go there first, it might close, and doesn't it make sense to go there first.

Sometimes I prefer the solo missions. My wife does the same thing. But she'll spend forever in the store even if she needs one item.

I must be a jerk because I'd just say no.

Actually I guess that's not really a thing for me, going to do errands together. Unless it's groceries.

Meeting your friends for dinner but one says they have to go somewhere their toddler will like.

Quote:Sometimes I prefer the solo missions. My wife does the same thing.

My wife and I always prefer to do it together.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Meeting your friends for dinner but one says they have to go somewhere their toddler will like.

Chuck E Cheese just isn't all that fun.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I hope you're talking about errands.... :whistling:

If that happens I usually fall asleep before we take care of her thing.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:If that happens I usually fall asleep before we take care of her thing.

And then she's mad and you're stuck taking care of your own thing all the time.

Quote:And then she's mad and you're stuck taking care of your own thing all the time.

Nah, her stuff gets priority almost every time. That's just life.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Nah, her stuff gets priority almost every time. That's just life.

Happy wife, happy life.

Quote:Happy wife, happy life.

Indeed, and it kind of annoys me.

Quote:Indeed, and it kind of annoys me.

A happy life annoys you?

Happy wife means, unhappy husband.

When I open something that's in plastic or cellophane wrap and my dog comes running begging.

1. This is MY Blu-ray Disc! Go dog!

2. What the heck have you been eating that comes in plastic wrap to make you think this is for you?

Quote:When I open something that's in plastic or cellophane wrap and my dog comes running begging.

1. This is MY Blu-ray Disc! Go dog!

2. What the heck have you been eating that comes in plastic wrap to make you think this is for you?

I'm thinking it's what you've been eating if they know that sound means food, either that or they wanna watch a movie too.

Quote:I'm thinking it's what you've been eating if they know that sound means food, either that or they wanna watch a movie too.

You may be on to something. But I never give my dog food unless it's her food or her treats.

I'll buy air bud next. She may like that.

Quote:I'll buy air bud next. She may like that.

She might, my cat loves to watch basketball on tv.