Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Stupid people

I also like this link because the anchorette on the left is easy on the eyes. I think she's blond. 

I'm sorry, when you asked real or fake I didn't realize you were talking about hair color.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trying to write the possessive of Chris
Only a chump boos the home team!

Can't sleep on full moons. Need to go for a run.

I would really like to know how much content per hour they have on 1010 XL.

Yesterday I sat down to eat lunch and decided to tune in 1010XL and I ate my entire lunch and heard nothing but commercials.

Never receiving praise for all the things you do when you constantly go above and beyond, but getting [BLEEP] out for the one thing you didn't do.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Never receiving praise for all the things you do when you constantly go above and beyond, but getting [BAD WORD REMOVED] out for the one thing you didn't do.

That's nice. Not how about clamming up and getting back to work? We don't pay you to talk.

Quote:Never receiving praise for all the things you do when you constantly go above and beyond, but getting [BAD WORD REMOVED] out for the one thing you didn't do.

You forgot to hook up the doll?

Quote:I would really like to know how much content per hour they have on 1010 XL.

Yesterday I sat down to eat lunch and decided to tune in 1010XL and I ate my entire lunch and heard nothing but commercials.

And today I sat down for lunch right at they were going to commercial at 11:14, and they came back at 11:22.  That's an 8 minute commercial break!  

Quote:You forgot to hook up the doll?
And not a single bottle of lube in the entire room. It wasn't "one thing", it was gross incompetency. 

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 01:56 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:That's nice. Not how about clamming up and getting back to work? We don't pay you to talk.
I got an apology and my rear end kissed. I'm happy again.

Edit.. Kinda helps when you're the only one in your company that has a CDL and a bio-medical engineering degree.. They forgot their backs were against the corner, but I forgive em.

Quote:And not a single bottle of lube in the entire room. It wasn't "one thing", it was gross incompetency.

I was quoting "Weird Science".. you went.. elsewhere.

Quote:I was quoting "Weird Science".. you went.. elsewhere.

Consider the source..

Some people are cheap to the point of absurdity.  

Yesterday my neighbor asked me if I could unload some bags of cow manure from her trunk.   I asked her when she wanted me to do this, and she said she would be getting the cow manure at the naval base because it was cheaper than Lowe's and that she would be getting 50 bags, 4 bags at a time because 4 bags was all that would fit into her trunk.  

I told her she should call Lowe's and get the 50 bags delivered, and she wanted to know how much was the delivery fee. 

How ridiculous is that?

That's a load of crap.

Quote:That's a load of crap.
I give that a literal and figurative: 

:woot:  Banana

Quote:That's a load of crap.

What thou hast done yonder; I sense it.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Somewhere there's a bunch of contented cows closing doors while carrying folded newspapers.

[Image: Cow-Fun.jpg]

Quote:[Image: Cow-Fun.jpg]

I was just getting ready to post this same picture!!! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I find it more ridiculous that she can only do 4 bags at a time.

Are they 500lbs bags?