Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brazile says DNC rigged primary for Hillary

Brick 

(11-10-2017, 10:36 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 03:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It doesn't matter how much of the total taxes that they pay. They can afford it and it doesn't effect them, because they still have billions or millions of dollars. They should pay the same percentage of their income that everyone else pays. That's only fair. We need a flat tax rate. Everyone pays the same percentage of their income. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

How about the people that pay 0 dollars? Should they have to start paying (meaning, not getting a return)

What about the people that not only pay nothing but get a surplus FROM taxes.... just because they made bad life choices and had kids out of wedlock and can't earn enough at McD's to support the kids they aren't even mature enough to actually raise right....?

So sick how easily people want to take other peoples money... to support people who have no or had no desire to do the right things to set themselves up in life.
Welfare is forced upon not only the wealthy but the middle class, disguised as charity to grow a population of people who need the government more than they need dignity.

This is gonna be fun, because my answer is gonna tick off evangelical conservatives and will probably make liberals' heads explode. These are my true opinions though and a big reason why no one would elect me if I ever ran for office. First off, I would make every girl in the United States get a Norplant birth control device implanted in their arm at age 11. Let's face it, kids are not responsible and their gonna have sex, so that abstinence stuff is bunk. They will not get the Norplant taken out until they are either married with a job substantial enough to take care of kids or they and their potential "baby daddy" can pass an I.Q. test in English, where they would have to score at least 100. No pass, no baby. If you remove the Norplant on your own and get pregnant, you get no government assistance, ever. No unemployment, no disability, no Welfare, no nothing. I have no problem helping people out good people who fall on hard times, but I don't wanna take care of idiots who have no jobs, no education, but have multiple children they can't take care of. I would also put a cap on the limit of biological children you can have to 6. The world is overpopulated enough. I feel that allowing 6 is being very generous. After the sixth kid, you and your "significant other" both would get "fixed". I don't care what your religious beliefs are. If they don't like it, they can leave the U.S.

Now, I'm gonna sit back and let the hate rain down. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brazile says DNC rigged primary for Hillary - by TheO-LineMatters - 11-10-2017, 11:58 AM