Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DT Ndamukong Suh to Rams - 1-year -$14M

(03-28-2018, 03:28 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 01:48 PM)Achilles Wrote: Says you. 

Malik Jackson: 8 sacks, 4 ff, 3 pd, 31 tackles
Suh: 4.5 sacks, 2 ff, 2 pd, 19 tackles

Malik: 6.5 sacks, 0 ff, 4 pd, 28 tackles
Suh: 5 sacks, 0 ff, 6 pd, 31 tackles

Statistically Malik has been better, he's 3 years younger, he's faster, he has better pass rush moves, he isn't a locker room cancer, he isn't a dirty player, and Malik is costing us slightly less. 

I get that you see the name Suh and you think back to the hype when he was drafted but those days are gone. Like I said, it's arguable, but for you to say he would easily start is hyperbole.

Malik is a better pass rusher at this point and Suh is a much better run defender and all around player.  If you are judging them solely on the stats you just used then your missing a large part of the picture. 

"I get that you see the name Suh and you think back to the hype when he was drafted but those days are gone.

Lol. He was literally an All pro in 2016 and was one of the best tackles in football this year. Top 10 in fact. If you are trying to be condescding at least know what you are talking about.

Even if you want to say Malik is better than Suh (it's wrong but understandable) then fine, but he is easily better than Dareus and ergo "would easily start".

Dareus is a unique type of player that I don't think anyone else in the league is better at him than what he does. 

I listed statistics as well as listed a multitude of pros that Malik has over Suh, so no I'm not basing it solely on statistics, whereas your argument is solely based on you stating that Suh is "easily" better as if it's a fact. It's not, and there are plenty of people that would agree with me. 

The statistics were simply there to support my opinion. Yours is baseless and erroneous. Go watch the tape from last season, Malik would run circles around Suh, and like I said, dareus as a run stopping DT is the best in the NFL, and that's probably less arguable than the original point.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Messages In This Thread
RE: DT Ndamukong Suh to Rams - 1-year -$14M - by Achilles - 03-28-2018, 03:37 PM
Suh to Rams for 1 year deal - by TheeKB - 03-26-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: Suh to Rams for 1 year deal - by TheBigDawg - 03-26-2018, 06:23 PM