Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Network: Best QB in the AFC South?

(04-11-2018, 11:04 PM)realtorpat Wrote: the thing with Watson is he got a lot of tds and big plays on some bigtime jump ball shouldn't have been caught plays by Hopkins.  Coming off an injury, weak Oline, and people have tape on him now

There is no certainty that Luck will ever be the player he was.

Mariota is the real question mark to me, sometimes he looks like a savvy vet thats deadly accurate and others he looks like a lost rookie with accuracy issues thats frail and injury prone.

Bortles is a young tough big qb who can run.  He has accuracy issues but has steadily improved.  He went 3 years without a running game.  He has never had a quality receiving TE, and has largely been throwing to undrafted rookies or young injury prone 1st-3rd year Wrs.

Yeah, I agree with everyone you said here, especially Mariota and Watson. Watson's numbers were stunning, but he didn't win a bunch of games, and (as was a favorite stat to be used against Bortles for years) he has almost as many pick sixes as he has nfl wins. Somehow I doubt we'll hear that one being thrown around on him since he doesn't play in Jacksonville.

Mariota I've never believed in, and I think if the titans significantly change their offense this season everyone will find out it wasn't mularky holding him back, it was his inability holding back what they could do in their offensive game plans.

Messages In This Thread
Jags - by Jags - 04-11-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Jags - by Bullseye - 04-11-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Jags - by SamusAranX - 04-11-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: So The NFL Network discusses the Best QB in the AFC South - by SeldomRite - 04-12-2018, 06:47 AM