Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'I just let loose': Memphis man kills two intruders with AK-47

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 07:32 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

Also as far as the 17 yo kid being shot and killed and his age upsetting some...in crimes like this his age doesn't matter.. This is what happened here in Houston recently.

Quote:14-YEAR-OLD CHARGED WITH KILLING WOMAN 3 DAYS AFTER HER WEDDING

HOUSTON, Texas - The woman killed outside of her southwest Houston home died three days after her wedding.

Tuyen Nguyen, 29, left her mother's home at about 11 p.m. on April 4. The following morning, on April 5, she was discovered by her husband on the front lawn of their home on Langdon Lane. She was found still holding her car keys.

Sources say the 14-year-old boy intending to rob someone picked Nguyen at random. But they say he panicked and shot her in the head in the front yard of her home.

The family told Eyewitness News that Tuyen worked at various nail salons to support her elderly mother and sick brother in Vietnam.

The teen now faces a charge of capital murder. His name is not being released due to his age. He was arrested without incident on Sunday.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc13.com/amp...y/3564912/

Poor lady came over here with her family for a better life and was shot dead in her own front yard 3 days after her wedding by a 14 yo kid.

So while I always hate when someone that young loses their life, I hate it more when they put people in the situation where they have to take their life. I would hate to be put in that situation..to take any life regardless of age, but if you broke into my house and put me there, I'm going to protect myself and shoot you. 17 yo (and younger) rob, shoot, and kill people all the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'I just let loose': Memphis man kills two intruders with AK-47 - by TurndownforWatt - 06-06-2018, 06:23 PM