Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

(04-04-2019, 06:44 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 03:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: You thought Johnny Manziel was worth the 3rd overall pick that year and also thought Aaron Murray was one of the best QBs in the draft. Given your history of falling for god awful QBs I'm not sure you are allowed give others grief for QBs they loved....

Manziel could of been he just had an addiction issue, on top of that he admitted to not even studying the playbook. Talent was there just not the work ethic and he had a drug issue.  I was the biggest Justin Blackmon fan as well, we all know how that turned out too.  Never did I once say tank for Manziel though.  The funny thing is tank for Teddy and he went at the last pick in the first round so we would of tanked and lost games on purlose  for nothing.  I know you were a Teddy lover too so I can understand why you're upset talking about it

I don't think I qualify as a Teddy lover, and he was certainly never #1 on my big board like other fans had. You need a new comeback for when people make fun of  loving Aaron Murray, Tebow,  Manziel etc etc 

And with that lets get back the thread on topic

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by JNev - 03-12-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by Kane - 03-13-2019, 12:17 PM
2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by TheeKB - 03-15-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by Kane - 03-15-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by JNev - 03-17-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by JNev - 03-18-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: 2019 Annual Site Wide Mock Sign ups - by Kane - 03-19-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: 2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead - by JackCity - 04-04-2019, 07:46 AM