Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick Ngakoue skipping mandatory mini camp

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 04:59 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(06-10-2019, 04:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm not going to jump to conclusions.  There is really nothing to indicate that the team is "playing hardball" with him or his agent.  He's got to do what he feels will be better for his future.  I'm sure it will be sorted out over the next few days or even the next few weeks.

Just my personal opinion but I dislike when players decide to hold out while being under contract.  I understand why they do and don't blame them, it's just something that I would never even think of doing.  I'm sure when it all plays out he will get what he deserves and the team can move on.

(06-13-2019, 10:27 AM)JackCity Wrote: Yannick shouldn't be asking for any less than the likes of Dlaw, Flowers , Clark etc etc
Yes, I think his max should be Lawrence.  Yannick is a great player but he's not as good as Lawrence.  I think he gets a contract that mirrors Lawrence but with less guaranteed.  Clark's and Lawrence both have the same contract but Clark has 43.8 guaranteed and Lawrence has 65 mil guaranteed.  I think Yannick get the same 5 year deal 105 mil, with 50 mil guaranteed.  A contract the splits the guaranteed money of Clark and Lawrence

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yannick Ngakoue skipping mandatory mini camp - by flgatorsandjags - 06-13-2019, 04:56 PM