Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 04:33 PM by Kane.)

(07-15-2019, 01:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I Agree with the context of his comment, they should fix their own countries before coming here and telling us how to run ours.....

AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I agree with his vitriol to be honest.

And I don't care about the "accuracy" of who actually came from another country. The sentiment is, if you don't like America and freedom, go live in some third world country.
These "reps" of the people are intentionally trying to degrade and destroy our already weak and pathetic government. And while I'm all for a Revolution... They aren't bringing it... they just want welfare for all.

And by welfare for all I mean everyone, not just citizens of our country.

AOC, Omar, Harris, Waters, Warren, Pelosi, Napolitano, Rice....  I don't care what country they go to... but all of these ones can leave.
Flake, Sanders, Biden too... 

gotta toss out some white men otherwise I'll be deemed racist and misogynistic.

(07-15-2019, 02:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump used the plural form.
He wasn't just referring to Omar.
He was saying that AOC, Tlaib, and Pressley are also not really "from here".

Sure, he might be saying what everyone else is thinking.
But that doesn't make it good!
If you've never had a schoolyard bully tell you to "go back where you came from!" when you complain about his bullying, then, consider yourself lucky.
It definitely gets said.  The Trumps definitely said it to others when they were in grade school.
The victims had to learn that the perps were ignorant.
The perps never got their forced learning opportunity, and some of them never matured.
One of them ended up as President.  
None of that justifies anything.  Noah was said to be the last righteous man.  Those who didn't get in the boat probably thought, "oh, I'm just doing what everyone else is doing and what everyone else is thinking"

Mikesez.... a bleeding heart for the people

allow me to pick my eyes up off the floor, they rolled all the way out of my head

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa - by Kane - 07-15-2019, 04:31 PM