Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Head Coach— How Appealing is Jax?

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 05:23 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-16-2019, 07:44 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: Jalen Ramsey is gone along with more than half the starters from the 2017 season. At 2-4, it might be time to usher in a new era in Jax. The Jaguars has 18 picks in the next two drafts including four first rounders, one of the youngest teams in the NFL, and a talented roster. We now have 10 games to see if we have a franchise QB in Gardner Minshew. Let’s speak hypothetically right now, in the event that we clean house, how appealing do you think the Jacksonville Jaguars are as a franchise for potential head coaches? With draft capital to get your pick of the QB litter in the draft, the veteran, or potential OROY at QB, I think we could be a prime spot for a soft rebuild, retool, or reload. We aren’t in a bad cap situation, either. 

2020 Head Coaching Candidates including: Josh McDaniels, Lincoln Riley, Byron Leftwich, Robert Salah, Kellen Moore, Kris Richard.

Who would be your choice?

I think Jacksonville just got a whole lot more appealing to coaches since we have 4 first round picks in the next 2 years. As far as a HC, my first choice has been Kansas City OC Eric Bieniemy, but Dallas OC Kellen Moore is very appealing as well. I want nothing to do with Josh McDaniels and I am more skeptical than others, when it comes to Lincoln Riley. As for the others, I don't think Leftwich or Richard are ready to be head coaches. I also kind of like Seattle OC Brian Schottenheimer and San Francisco OC Robert Saleh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Head Coach— How Appealing is Jax? - by TheO-LineMatters - 10-16-2019, 05:21 PM