Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags post sharpest drop in NFL attendance

(01-03-2020, 10:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 10:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

Talking out of you [BLEEP] as usual. 

Jags attendance percentage in their only recent winning season (2017)  was 95.6% capacity.
Browns that year?   87.3%  
In case you missed it, that's WORSE than the Jags 88.4 during their 2019 debacle. 

Get informed or be a better troll. Whatever.  Anything but this weak [BLEEP], please.

I'm talking about over their existence... And there you go again a "moderator"... cursing multiple times... And insulting.... How about this... be a better moderator... Quit cursing at people and insulting them for their opinions.... Oh I'm sorry are you going to write me up and put a warning on me because you disagree with me again??.. It's like dealing with a crooked cop... BTW I'm pretty sure I mentioned that there's more teams than just the browns....I mean don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't support our team when they're not doing good... fair weather fan.... Sorry I hit a sore spot

I see you're still having as much trouble figuring out the rules here as you are understanding NFL attendance. 

Shocker. 

I'm a season ticket holder, btw.   How many games at TIAA Bank Field did you attend this year?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jags post sharpest drop in NFL attendance - by NYC4jags - 01-03-2020, 10:28 PM
us - by navyjagfan - 01-05-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: us - by flsprtsgod - 01-05-2020, 10:21 AM