Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any chance Jags DON'T franchise Yannick?

(03-11-2020, 10:16 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 09:08 AM)Mikey Wrote: That's missing the mark on what was said.

Your stance was DFJ was better, while disregarding the fact that DFJ is older, and likely at his ceiling. You were in denial that had DFJ managed to double (and more) his production in his first four years, that he wouldn't be flying the same flag of PAY ME LIKE AN ELITE DE. Your stance was so anti-Yan that a ham sandwich would have been considered overpayment for his service.

The rest of us understand the nature of the beast - you draft and develop a guy who ends up performing well, you are going to have to pay if you want to retain him. Otherwise you spend forever drafting, developing, hoping the guy is the next big thing, losing the good ones to FA, and resuming the cycle again. Guess where we are now?

Still desperate for my attention I see lol. 

You never understood what I was saying so...

Fowler was better this past season no matter how much you try to deny it. And he is always been better vs the run.

Yan is not even close to being an elite pass rusher, let alone an elite DE. 

There, that's all you will get from me, hope it makes you happy.

Get out of here saying Yan isn't an elite pass rusher. Bash him for his run defense but he is on of the very best pass rusher/turn over creators in the league.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance Jags DON'T franchise Yannick? - by Dimson - 03-11-2020, 10:33 AM
NCJag - by NCJag - 03-15-2020, 11:49 AM