Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stock Market Prediction (Bottom and Year End)

(03-31-2020, 04:54 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 03:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yes, me slightly snarkily calling someone out is so outrageously arrogant. So out of line compared to the rest of this board. 

C'mon bro, do you look at your own post on a daily basis? Please.

Ehhhhhh....  hey look.  JIBs  cool with it so hey, but from my point of view theres a difference between going hard at someone whose going hard at you and vs. randomly going back and pulling up post history when someone's holding up their hands saying "hey just my opinion could be wrong". 

The challenge with this medium of communication is that in reality the words we use are only about 7% of the way humans communicate.  I cant read ur body language or your tone of voice.  As such sometimes slight snark can be misconstrued as being an @#$.  I'll do better next time.

I didn't "go hard" at him or randomly pull up post history. I typed two sentences 20 minutes after he did, admittedly with some slight snark.

Hardly the characterization you're trying to portray here that I just came out of the woodwork gun ablaze lol. 

Then he refuted my post to which I backed up my claim in response. Was I snarky or jerky, maybe a little bit I can admit that. But as far as my response, and pulling up post history, I'm going to defend my position just like anyone else on the board.

But it sure is rich trying to be called out by someone who I saw call another poster "a [BLEEP] liar" a day or two ago, and just now is patronizingly defining words to people. Lol too too rich. 

Anyway, JIB and I moved passed it, maybe you, who wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form can too. And if you can't feel free to move it to PM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stock Market Prediction (Bottom and Year End) - by Senor Fantastico - 03-31-2020, 05:55 PM