Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"protester" in Buffalo was dangerous Antifa plant

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 03:27 PM by Sammy. Edit Reason: Add the video )

(06-11-2020, 12:01 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 10:12 AM)Sammy Wrote: Link? Video? or just making it up so the cops don't look like thugs. It is their go to way to police people, physical force first. You seem to think they should do that to everyone. Kid in a wheelchair, Elderly person with Alzheimer ... Where do you draw the line? It's Curfew, not bank robbery. Did you think that old geezer was going to attack fifty cops? Nothing he did warranted that response. Covering for, and covering up Police brutality is why police brutality continues.

The failure to understand English continues. "Pretty sure" does not mean "sure." From the photo I posted it looks like the cops are talking to him. Without a video I can't be sure. Logically the cops would try the easiest method to move him first, since it requires no extra effort. Why do you assume bad motive in this case?

I draw the line at whoever shows up. It's their choice, and if they believe they are equipped to challenge the police then I'm not going to judge them. If I did judge them then I'd judge most of the crowd clueless morons, with some who really want to destroy this country leading the morons.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe you should watch the video for a change. Pushing the old man down WAS unnecessary. Didn't see them attempt any other "officer friendly" tactic (maybe because they have no other tactics).

In case you can't locate a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeewU0HhNE

Could have handcuffed him, and arrested him if he was breaking the law. So, has he been arrested for curfew violation? The one officer did appear ready to bend down to help him, but the other officer pulled him back up.

(06-11-2020, 09:12 AM)Gabe Wrote: Taking a break from the forum for a while. This thread was the catalyst. It's a shame, really - Sammy just started posting in here again Smile

I'm not going to be here long. Once work takes off after everyone gets back to their normal lives, I will have plenty more important things to do.  I do miss the good ol' days ... Good times. Smile

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 06-10-2020, 08:32 AM
RE: "protester" in Buffalo was dangerous Antifa plant - by Sammy - 06-11-2020, 01:55 PM