Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brokerage Link / Bargain Stocks

(08-25-2020, 04:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.  I started with the minimum $2500 only to find out that if I want to place a trade prior tot he opening, I need to buy prior to 9:28am.  I think I was on the border today and just missed it.  I then tried to buy at 3:45pm which would take effect upon the closing at 4pm only to find out my buy had to take place prior to 3:40pm so i missed it again.  Anyway, I did xfer a lot more to Brokerage Link and will likely be buying into Delta Airlines tomorrow morning at 9am.  They've been at $55+ over the past 5 years and are currently hovering at $30 --- also, the new Covid cases are diminishing so travel may increase in 4-6 months.  I kind of believe this covid virus is weakening, plus a looming vaccine would make a huge difference.  Still nothing super aggressive, perhaps $50k in hopes to increase by 70% within the next year.  Yep --- that's my FOMO !!!! It previously bottomed out at $19 which still only represents 35% loss in a worst case scenario....  that's not going to break the bank on my min investment.

Here is one thing that is going to affect air travel. Companies are not going back to the office any time soon if ever. Air travel needs business fliers, it's the reason Tuesday & Wednesday are usually cheaper to travel on. Without companies being in the office, consultants will not be traveling and that is a huge part of the air industry revenue. Companies are not going to be going back to the office until next year and most will probably not until March-June.

Messages In This Thread
Brokerage Link / Bargain Stocks - by HURRICANE!!! - 08-24-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Brokerage Link / Bargain Stocks - by p_rushing - 08-25-2020, 04:26 PM
Brokerage Link / Bargain Stocks - by p_rushing - 08-24-2020, 06:29 PM