Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2021, 02:32 AM by Kane.)

(11-08-2021, 11:46 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:39 AM)Kane Wrote: Plenty of people (educated medical people, many of whom have been silenced) actually say Vitamin D, Ivermectin and many other things DO help protect you. There's also an argument to be made about whether the vax actually protects you as much as they claim. And as a matter of fact the newest pill they are getting ready to push is essentially an expensive form of Ivermectin. He's neither a liar nor a moron. He's smarter than probably 90% of the [BLEEP] hats on here.

He said immunized because he didn't want to lie and through his research he found some evidence that what he did would help protect him from Covid. He was not vaxxed and while he tested positive he was essentially asymptomatic so perhaps his stuff did help him? Also, from what I understand the only person he really could have gotten it from was probably a vaxxed player, due to these protocols.

Think what you want about the guy... He is certainly a certain type of personality... and that definitely rubs soft people the wrong way but I'll back this move, this interview, and his approach til I'm blue in the face. He'll likely be fined 50k and you guys are all just gonna have to get over it because the dude didn't cheat, he didn't lie, and he didn't hurt anyone.
Wait. What? By saying he was immunized, he was lying lol 

If he had said he wasn't immunized, that would be telling the truth because he was in fact, not immunized.

Take whatever you want to prevent Covid but unless it's an actual vaccine, you can't say you're immunized.

I don't even hate Rodgers. I actually like him but he basically thought he could say he was immunized early in the year and then hoped no one would ever find out. He got Covid, was caught in his lie and then had to come up with a ton of excuses for why he didn't take it and basically blame everyone but himself. He used all the hot button phrases like "woke mob", "cancel culture" and "Joe Rogan" to get one side to champion him and another side to hate him. Then those two sides fight it out and forget about him lol Pretty smart.

No he didn't say he was vaccinated. So he didn't lie. He went through a personal medical treatment program that shows to be as effective as a shot that isn't preventing the getting or transmitting of Covid even after boosters.

He didn't lie. Sorry. He used alternative language that stupid people wouldn't follow up on. He never claimed to be vaccinated. Our awesome journalists didn't and now they big mad they were duped. Or "misled"  Rolleyes

(11-10-2021, 04:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/status...42021?s=21

State farm and my agent said I should try to soften this a little bit... But if you know me I'm telling you all to [BLEEP] off kindly now.

I so look forward to Aaron Rodgers Tuesdays on McAfees show. It stirs up the news cycle more than aaaaanything. It overshadows OBJ, Arnette, Ruggs, and whatever else every week.

Next week Rodgers says a hot dog is a sandwich and breaks the internet again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid - by Kane - 11-11-2021, 02:27 AM