Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ESPN: Meyer not prepared basic functions of the NFL according to SeldomRite

(11-29-2021, 05:21 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 02:49 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Didn't I say we'd be experiencing more success or do you have a reading comprehension problem? 4 or 5 wins for the season sounds about right. I think Trevor would look a little better but I wonder how much of the accuracy issues are him and how much are the wide receivers. You don't typically see a franchise level QBs flat out miss guys in what should be easy throw scenarios.

I think the team was improving from a horrible start up until the London game. Since then it's been real choppy. The Bills game was obviously a fluke but overall the defense hasn't played that badly even though they've had some periods where they can't seem to get off the field. I think a better coach would have gotten us over the top in a few games where it seemed like we were right there. I'm gonna say we'd have won 4 or 5 games this year but I think the arrow would have been trending up going into the offseason.

At this point it feels Gus Bradley era hopeless. As flawed as JDR was as a coach, I'd take him any day over what we're seeing today.

I can read just fine.  You wanna straddle a fence because you were ready to excuse Urban in previous weeks and aren't ready to actually jump onto the fire Meyer bandwagon.

It's okay.  I understand some of you guys want to keep watching bad football for the next decade for some asinine reason.

Our arrow is pointing hilariously, catastrophically down and Urban is going to have to check with his coordinators before he can tell us why.

No, I can see nuance when it comes to what's happening with the team. I was luke warm about Meyer from the beginning due to his lack of experience but hoped for the best. I've been mildly amused by the shrillness of some of the negativity but I understand it.

By the way, you're awfully familiar with some of the posting history around here for a new user. Just so you know, once you've been banned, signing up with a new account is prohibited too.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 11:43 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by SeldomRite - 03-19-2021, 11:49 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 11:58 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by RicoTx - 03-19-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 12:21 PM
RE: ESPN: Meyer not prepared basic functions of the NFL according to SeldomRite - by MarleyJag - 11-29-2021, 08:02 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Cleatwood - 11-30-2021, 03:24 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheDogCatcher - 11-30-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheO-LineMatters - 11-30-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Khan Artist - 11-30-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheO-LineMatters - 11-30-2021, 04:35 PM