Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ESPN: Meyer not prepared basic functions of the NFL according to SeldomRite

(12-01-2021, 08:00 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 07:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Respect is earned. This team has done nothing to earn our respect.

Jag88 would be perfectly satisfied if we never won another game. He'll just keep wishing and hoping and rooting for a team that makes bad moves year after year, after year, after decade after decade. For those of use who have been around since the beginning, we're sick of losing and never improving. We finally land a franchise QB and he's being completely wasted by coaches that don't have a clue what they are doing.

I hate losing. Up until I knew the jags were out of the play off hunt (super early again) every loss makes me upset for a couple of days. However, I'm not going to judge this regime based on what has happened for years before this season. I'm as or more frustrated than anyone. My friends make fun of me for staying loyal.  I wear my jags beanie and have a jags sticker on my truck. I have my jags blanket and numerous other team related items. Haha
I go to the bar when they wont show the game even though the team is out of the playoffs. I remain optimistic because t-law hates to lose. Coach meyer does not like losing. However, A lot of players on this team think losing is normal. It takes time to change that mentality.
Buddy. You are literally no different than any other poster on this board. Everyone here is loyal.

Just because we voice our valid concerns, it doesn’t make us any less loyal or less of a fan.

You’re choosing to have blind faith in Urban and you will most likely be proven wrong.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 11:43 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by SeldomRite - 03-19-2021, 11:49 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 11:58 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by RicoTx - 03-19-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-19-2021, 12:21 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Cleatwood - 11-30-2021, 03:24 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheDogCatcher - 11-30-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-30-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheO-LineMatters - 11-30-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Khan Artist - 11-30-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TheO-LineMatters - 11-30-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: ESPN: Meyer not prepared basic functions of the NFL according to SeldomRite - by Cleatwood - 12-01-2021, 08:15 PM