Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dan Quinn won’t interview for Jaguars job

(12-30-2021, 05:16 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 04:42 PM)scottyg Wrote: Why would anybody in their right mind subject themselves to that??  You can keep pissing and moaning and splitting hairs about which team was worse, but I will say this...  Last year's team lost a lot of close games; this year's not so much.
And last year's season was a success in spite of the failures because it landed us Trevor Lawrence.  
This year has felt much, much worse because it has become a completely wasted year and our star QB, the man who this entire season was about whether we were winning or losing, has gotten worse since the beginning of the year rather than looking like the up and comer we all hope he is.  This year definitely sucked worse.

wasn't pissing and moaning and splitting hairs on which team was worse... I wasn't the one that brought it up I was just replying to somebody's comment to me.. they said this year was worse than last I said look it up It wasn't much different if anything last year was horrendous...couldn't stop anybody... and yeah we almost beat some pretty good teams this year and almost won... had a lot of close games we've had some blowouts just like last year... just because you FEEL like this year was much worse doesn't mean it was... Trevor coming in wasn't going to decide if we were going to win or lose.... The fact that you think that a rookie quarterback would come in on a 1-15 team and immediately turn it around and have us winning tells me everything I need to know... May think that it was worse than last year but it really wasn't because I don't have a short-term memory and I know exactly how last season was.... Trevor coming in wasn't going to win you games immediately... and yeah I would expect it to get worse as the season went on because teams have tape on you now... they know how to defend you they know how to play you.... unfortunately we did not get the right coaching staff... but our players are mediocre at best we have no veterans we have no playmakers just like last year... very young team and Trevor Lawrence wasn't going to fix that neither was the head coach

No one expected this team to be an instant winner.

But this team is definitely worse this year. The offense was terrible and a lot of it has to be attributed to decisions that Urban Meyer made.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Quinn won’t interview for Jaguars job - by Charlie Sheen - 12-30-2021, 05:20 PM