Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Because Democrats are void of any reasonable ideas......

I've heard plenty about these efforts. I've tried to discuss them on other message boards.
Half of the country, including the author of this article, won't admit that Jan 6th was an insurrection. It was a disorganized and incoherent insurrection, but it was an insurrection. Because it was an insurrection, anyone who participated in it or encouraged it should be ineligible for office per the 14th amendment. This includes President Trump. Half the country doesn't want to hear that.
However, these three members from Wisconsin and the member from North Carolina didn't participate in the insurrection. They simply voted against certification. The constitution gives them the privilege of voting yes or no to any question. Voting no simply doesn't rise to the level of participating in or encouraging an insurrection. The other half of the country doesn't want to hear that.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Because Democrats are void of sany reasonabkle ideas...... - by mikesez - 03-20-2022, 08:45 PM