Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts trade Rock Ya-Sin for Yannick Ngakoue

(06-04-2022, 07:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 07:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Putting words in my mouth isn't going to help you here. 
I've never said any such thing. 

And again, stop pretending you know what he was offered. 

We don't know any real numbers, we don't know any terms, we don't know contract length, we don't know out clause potential, we don't know guaranteed amounts. It's very possible that his one year on the tag after being traded + the 26 million guaranteed in his new contract far exceeds what the Jags were offering in guaranteed money. 

(it's a  total of 38 million BTW)

We do know what was offered. 
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...rqbtMlJHwA

Quit pretending like you have a clue when you don't.  I'll take Tom P. (NFL reporter for NFL Network) word when Yawn's camp didn't say it was false over your guesses anyday.   Hint:  it's because they wanted other teams to know what they were looking for.  He would of been top 4 highest paid DE and 50 mil+ over the first 2 years is pretty good.  If yall think we should of offered more at what point is to much?

Oh yeah? 

We KNOW? 

What was the guaranteed number offered? 

How much was incentive based? 

What was the length of the contract? 

At what point in the contract could the Jags opt out? 

I'll wait.

(hint - you don't know any of this - you know what the jags leaked and it is very incomplete information)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts trade Rock Ya-Sin for Yannick Ngakoue - by NYC4jags - 06-04-2022, 07:31 PM