Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shoutout to Doug Pederson and staff

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 04:33 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Shoutout to Dougy P and his staff for getting us to the playoffs after a 3-7 start to the season.

It all started when we went for 2 against the Ravens.

I hate to be that guy, but I never lost hope. I lived through the miracle of 1996 and was at the stadium when Dave Widell asked the famous question. I’ve been here since 1993 and I’m going to bask if you guys don’t mind. You guys and myself deserve this moment in history.

The stadium was like it was back in the mid to late 90’s. Everyone in my section stood 75% of the game. The ladies in my section were yelling “get hiiiiiiiim” it reminded me of the early years when my parents would take me to the games and I tried so hard to get autographs. I still have Andre Rison’s football card that he signed during preseason. Tonight I took a moment and sat back and just noticed how full the stadium was and how this team affects every home-grown person in this city who was born and raised here. I noticed all of the bandwagon fans that I love because it helps our team with crowd noise and energy. I didn’t care that they were bandwagon fans, I just realized that it could always be like this as long as we are playing winning football. I thought back to the draft from 2 years ago and I was one of those people saying Lawrence is going to save this franchise and he is going to get us to the playoffs for the next 10 years. I made a stupid post asking if we would draft a QB if somehow we ended up with the 1st pick for the 3rd year in a row. I just sat back and enjoyed the crowds reaction when Allen ran that TD in. I let all of that anger and angst go and I was just happy. I felt proud. I hope everyone of those fans return when we host our home playoff game!

It won’t be too much longer and the Jaguars will have a brand new stadium. This kid Trevor Lawrence is special and he’s grown since the first half of the season. He’s the face of our franchise, and he’s about to be on every commercial and talk show, and radio show. He ushered in thousands of new fans in tonight. He won them over for life. He’s here bro! He did it!

30 total TDs and 9 int

I’ll stop basking for now. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone. Wolfie can you finally give us a reaction video. Come on bro, we’ve earned it. I know you’re hyped up right now.

See you guys in the playoffs AT HOOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!

Duuuuuuuvaaaaaaal

PS Make Dougy P the coach for the next 20 years and Lawrence a life long Jag, at all cost. We will worry about that when the time comes. For now, back to celebrating all week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoutout to Doug Pederson and staff - by JagFanatic24 - 01-08-2023, 04:32 AM