Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sick of all the Virtue Signaling pushed into everything

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 11:33 PM by OG-JAGFAN. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am old school, do not ask and do not tell.  If you straight,gay, bi, whatever thats fine. I just hate all of the bragging about what kind of Gender/Indentity/Sex being shoved into every form of my entertainment.  Most of the world is traditional male/female straight people. I am fine with some Movies/Shows to include Inclusion but its in almost everything now.  We are finally seeing a push back on this crap and I love to see it.  Lets look at some of the biggest offenders recently

Holy [BLEEP] has Disney fell off.  Up until about 2018 they were killing it with their movies and TV Shows.  There was no identity politics in any of their programs. They were just fun great Movies that everyone could enjoy.  Then they decided to go the Woke and Broke routing the last few years.  Lets look at some Woke

Disney:

-They fired their old CEO while he was at a sporting event.(very unprofessional)  They then bring back their old Fired woke CEO BOB IGOR. He has sent Disney down a hell hole
-Their movies are consistently bombing at the box office the last few years. The two exceptions were Spiderman No Way home and Guardians 3. Surprise these films including little to none of that woke crap.
-Disney plus is losing millions of subscribers. The last few years of programming there have become a cesspool for bad tv. Diversity over Quality.
-They have lost over $100 billion dollars in market value in a few years time.  Mostly because they focus more on diversity than Quality

Butt light:
Have been the #1 beer in America for Decades. We know that mostly the good old boys drank that stuff. They decided to take a Transexual and make that their new Spokesman?  Then their head of Marketing comes on Air and says they want to get away from their usual customer.  What a way to slap a gift horse in the mouth. They are no longer the #1 beer while their marketshare is down 25%.  They have literally lost Billions of Dollars over this decision.

-Miller Lite says hold my beer. They come out with a commercial showing how Woman were the "original beer makers" focusing exclusively to women.  I have dated plenty in my life. I do not see Women chugging down Brews anywhere I go. Yes they drink beer but the market is going to be men.

-The Woman King;  They take a historical account of a Tribe murdering another, Turn that murdering Tribe into a Hero to be celebrated. Just sickening.  Thankfully this movie lost money .

-Queen Cleopatra: You make a black woman the Queen of Egypt?  Directed by the wacked out Jada Pickett Smith. Another massive failure.

-The New Indian Jones movie is about to Fail too.  Indian Jones is playing second Fiddle in his own movie.  Surprise a Woman is leading the show. On rotten tomatoes the critics have it at a 52% right now.  This film has to make a box office take of $800 million to break even. I do not see it.

There are dozens of other examples. I am not against Diversity Hires.  Some of my favorite programs star mostly minority actors. There is a time and place for everything.  You are not going to make a White Man the Star of a Martin Luther King film or have a Black Man the king of England.  It's just not believable.  These companies all want to hop on the LGTQ+xyz train instead of focusing on Quality.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Sick of all the Virtue Signaling pushed into everything - by OG-JAGFAN - 05-22-2023, 08:20 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 05-23-2023, 01:06 PM