Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 07:19 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm not gone, you dolt. Once again, the leftists project. I have no problem with disagreement. None whatsoever. I have a problem when people can ONLY interpret data through their skewed lens. If someone "thinks" something or "believes" something, I am comfortable engaging on the topic and staying at a point of disagreement. If a person knows something so certainly that they can laugh at another person, then [BLEEP] prove it. Oh, you can't? Then get off your [BLEEP] high horse. It's that simple.

He's asserting his opinions as fact, while lol'ing and haha'ing up down this thread like anyone else's suggestions are invalid. I am giving good reasoning for my positions, because I UNDERSTAND that there is a group of people that think differently than me and are looking at this from a different perspective. My attempts to debate are in good faith for the purpose of finding common ground. That doesn't mean there's always common ground. I've given good reasons why Trump didn't know, including what he used in his last post: That Trump DIDN'T tweet about it, and no President is fully capable of managing everything in our bloated, bureaucratic government, AND his department heads say THEY didn't know about it. If he wants to believe it anyways, go ahead, but don't assert your opinion like it's the one true way. The entirety of the left gets away with this on the regular, and I will ALWAYS object to it.

I'm reading through 100 pages of a report none of you turds bothered to read, yet you all comment on it like we're on equal footing. We aren't. If you aren't going to read it, or the laws that are being passed or trying to understand how complicated the government is, that's fine. I don't care. Don't come at me like you [BLEEP] know something. HAHAing about a mandate you have never seen and can't prove exists might be the dumbest thing ever. The DHS under Trump had ZERO authority to create a misinformation and disinformation department for American citizens.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-07-2023, 08:07 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 11-07-2023, 01:47 PM
copycat - by copycat - 11-11-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election - by Lucky2Last - 11-12-2023, 05:53 PM