Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election

(11-13-2023, 12:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm going to need Dr. Phil to figure out how you turned the bolded into an attack on you. You ok, bro? That statement is just a reiteration that the information I provided in the previous paragraph is pretty well established.

Btw, that's a neat new saying you have there.... deflection street. It's a cool way to not have to adjust your worldview or address any of the statements I am using to support my argument, even though everything is relevant in some way to the point at hand. Is deflection anything you don't care about?

There are many people who do think it's a big deal, and I think you'd be able to see it if that power was able to be wielded against you. You are not even remotely trying to be objective. It works for you. Noted. That's a great way to government. /sarcasm

Sorry you couldn't connect the dots.

I'll help you out. 

You tried to characterize my posting with some of your herpy-derpy Dr Phil tripe in post 50 only to turn around and do what you were trying to accuse me of in post 54. 

Also - why in the hell does your left turn tangent tendency have a thing to do with my worldview? 
It is crazy how seriously you take your posts. Worldview?? Really?? 
It's a political side forum on a football message board. And you have the audacity to presume you have your head around my worldview. That [BLEEP] is hilariously pompous.  

LOL

C'mon man. Do you seriously not see your pattern of deflection by focusing on minute details completely sidebar to the original topic?? 

You do it a lot. 

It's like those roaches scurrying away when you flip on the light. You rush off to some peripheral detail to get lost in when the original debate isn't going your way.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-07-2023, 08:07 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 11-07-2023, 01:47 PM
copycat - by copycat - 11-11-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election - by NYC4jags - 11-13-2023, 04:45 PM