Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Legends Football League - Jax team gets in fight

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 10:37 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:You said if thats what this league is about, I'll never bother catching a game. 

I take this as meaning if there are fights in a game, you would never watch.  There have been fights in the NFL with men, but you continue to watch. It just seems like a double standard.

Of course after you get called out on it, it turns into attractiveness and the womens rights folks coming after you.

Yeah, YOU took that as meaning just the fighting.... (go back to the beginning of the thread and it bears it out)

Thats your problem. 

I elaborated several times what I found unttractive. It was the overall boorish/ manly/ ghetto behavior in general that I found unattractive. 

You then went on to mention in a later post that "just because....blah blah blah....doesn't make them any less attractive"....to which I responded - "TO YOU it doesn't make them any less attractive".....

And, it is to laugh....because these women being "attractive" is obviously one of the selling points of this league to begin with....to deny that after looking at their "uniforms" would be laughably ignorant. 

And I never mentioned anything about "womens rights folks" coming after me, that was hailtoyourvictor....But I know you thought police have trouble keeping focused, so I guess we'll have to let that one slide. 

Messages In This Thread
Legends Football League - Jax team gets in fight - by The Mad Dog - 09-03-2014, 10:30 AM