Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell?

With all the talk of firing the coaches and GM, is crazy talk. We are in rebuilding to compete one day for a championship. Doesn't happen in yr 2. Expecially when we have so many rookies playing on offense. Defense I see is getting better coverage. Less explosive plays defense not giving up. However defense still needs a fs,lb, de, and dt.

Offense just needs to mature and that takes time. Offense needs more o line help, an all around TE. I don't like Mercedes Lewis in passing situations. He's so slow and uncoordinated in the way he runs. It's hard to watch.

On to Gus Bradley

I see a head coach learning as he goes. I wanna believe he will get better in time. The players love playing for him. I know he made bone headed challenges today. Just hope he learns from them and learn when to go for it on 4th down.

Jed Fisch

Hard to judge him on his play calling because you've rookie recievers starting, rookie qb, a bad online, average TE, and below average running backs. Hopefully the running back changes with storm and robinson developing. But right now it's still a need.

On to Dave Caldwell

I like his 2 drafts so far.

We finally got our future QB. And we know Qb are hard to find.

I like the recievers we got too.

I know some of you are questioning his free agent moves. But the d line is improving.

LG beadles is average but young enough to still maybe improve with this young bunch. Only time will tell.

The coaches and GM needs a pass till 2015 to really tell if this is in the right direction. I believe this team is in the right direction

Us fans have to just take a step back. Watch the team get better and wait for next yr to start seeing wins.

So kick back relax and watch our team get another high pick because we need all the talent we can get. We are so young and inexperience.

Don't Fire The OC. That would ruin progress and chemistry to get this offense going. It would also slow bortles progression. We need consistency.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by Aaron1988723 - 10-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by CSO14 - 10-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by Guest - 10-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by CSO14 - 10-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by NacD - 10-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell? - by NacD - 10-12-2014, 11:10 PM