Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Personally I think Bradley is a a bit of a simpleton

Quote:Soo much back and forth on this forum... 1st post.. I say this head coach is neither head coaching material, nor does he have the gravitas to lead an NFL team.

As I watch his press conferences, his interviews.. every second words are 'you know' and 'I mean'  Its a classic indicator of someone with a person with low levels of intelligence, vocabulary and abilty to be a believable leader.

He just SOUNDS like a C grade High School coach when he speaks..

The man is obviously out of his depth, a glorified cheerleader and the only reason I see he was hired to begin with is he was coming from Seattle.

He's like a poor mans Pete Carroll without the gum.

The sooner we get a PRO coach in jacksonville... THE BETTER. It's the ONLY thing that will turn this failing sack of mediochrity around.

Good LORD bring us Gruden

This team... his team... is the laughing stock of a sports nation.  harsh much? Maybe.. but DAMN I'm tired of losing and being ridiculed.

Lastly.... THROW THE BALL DEEP IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ANYWAY!!!!
Your title is missing a comma and you spelled mediocrity incorrectly.  SIMPLETON!!!!

I kid, I kid. I don't agree with anything in your post, except that Bradley isn't an intellectual giant. I do not think he's a "simpleton." That's ridiculous.  Plenty of coaches cut from similar cloth have had very successful careers in this league, however. 

Messages In This Thread
Personally I think Bradley is a a bit of a simpleton - by NYC4jags - 10-13-2014, 02:16 AM