Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are your top 5 worse moments in Jaguars history?

Watching McNair just seemingly carve up the Defense in the Second Half of "that" game. It just seemed like the team had an answer for everything else Tennessee did, just not McNair.

Hearing that Boselli was going to be unprotected for the Expansion Draft. Yeah, his career was essentially over at that point and the team was mired in losing seasons as well, but that was the nail in the coffin. That marked the point where I was highly suspect of any moves that Coughlin made, not because of the Boselli move, but the things that led up to that decision.

Watching Jack Del Rio try and throw Koetter under the bus after a few losses. Just a pathetic way to handle a situation and it made me embarrassed that he was part of the program. That one was an absolute terrible moment.

When Leftwich's ankle got rolled up on in the Arizona game back in '04. He was juuuuust getting into a groove and the team had a seemingly easy schedule from that point on. I'll always wonder just how far back that injury pushed him because he was finally starting to make some moves.

Hearing that Fred was going to be released. He didn't need to go. The team needed some hope and it is painfully obvious now that Smith had nothing to offer in that department. It just hurt watching him go.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Messages In This Thread
What are your top 5 worse moments in Jaguars history? - by Deacon - 04-22-2015, 10:47 AM