Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mary Lou Retton will lead the Texans onto the field Sunday and all fans get pom-poms

Quote:lol, I don't think the poms poms are them trying to keep us interested in the product as much as it's them trying to subconsciously stop us from booing and maybe be positive and cheer.  Mary Lou is the cute little button to help get Texan fans sidetracked off their anger before the game even begins.  Smile , I mean we already cheered when Schaub exited the game and Yates came in.. and that came after we burned his jersey in the parking lot.  Last week I think we were pretty close to burning the whole stadium down when moron Kubiak put Schaub back in the game. (and he still can't give a straight answer why he did it.. infact that move cemented his exit from Houston as the owner held a meeting with other minority owners after that game to discuss the firing of Kubiak).

The pom poms is a strategic move more than just a money move.  It's like painting prison walls neutral non violence inducing colors.  They're trying to blindside us with distracting "cheering apparatuses".  It will not work, not after this season.. we all have our eye on the prize (Kubiak's firing)   Right now we have a stadium with 70,000 "Banes" sitting in the seats.. Smile  All we want to do is watch the world burn...so it could back fire.  Those pom poms might make good fire tinder out in the parking lot if we lose Sunday or Matt steps back out on the field.
...I smell burning pom poms in Texas.

Messages In This Thread
Mary Lou Retton will lead the Texans onto the field Sunday and all fans get pom-poms - by ATLjag - 11-24-2013, 07:56 PM